• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I am seriously considering the night-night method and after finding my arteries and having my vision blackout on me, I believe there's a high chance of it being a completely viable method for me. However, in all the time ive been here or lurking, people don't have anything positive to say about it. So, these are my questions:

1. For what reason is night night one of the most viewed megathreads yet least documented/used methods on this site?

2. Will continually testing by squeezing my arteries result in any damage even if it's just for a few seconds at a time?

3. If anyone has a link to threads that contain or mentions any successful night night deaths, would you please share them? I've skimmed the mega thread already and found little information outside the "how to" which I've already succeeded in.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Mare Imbrium, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is my personal opinion.

1. For what reason is night night one of the most viewed megathreads yet least documented/used methods on this site?
First it's very difficult to find the exact right positions of the arteries, you have to overcome a lot of SI to tighten a ratchet with your own hands. Imo most people fail bc they don't find the exact positions.

2. Will continually testing by squeezing my arteries result in any damage even if it's just for a few seconds at a time?
If you do it too often there might be very minor damage done but not irreversible. I'd still not do it too often.

3. If anyone has a link to threads that contain or mentions any successful night night deaths, would you please share them? I've skimmed the mega thread already and found little information outside the "how to" which I've already succeeded in.
I don't know about any successful cases here but you can use the search afaik there's a thread with a link to a gore vid showing someone dying using NN.

Reactions: Abyssal, JustABug, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
_RustyLeaf321

_RustyLeaf321

Nov 28, 2023
I am seriously considering the night-night method and after finding my arteries and having my vision blackout on me, I believe there's a high chance of it being a completely viable method for me. However, in all the time ive been here or lurking, people don't have anything positive to say about it. So, these are my questions:

1. I think it's because it requires a lot of preparation and practice to find the spots but it's still seems the most painless and "comforfing" method in the way that it looks a lot like just going to sleep and not waking up wich in my cas it's what i'd like to

2. I think doing it multiple times could result in really long term brain damage,you're probably affecting some neuronal cells but you won't feel it until some years probably and w/o blacking out there's not that much of a damage,so it'd really be doing it repetetively that would start to cause damage,only an opinion though,don't have any study,just my general culture and i do some martial arts so i know a very little about concussions and damages on the brain

Hope i could help even a bit

D

Deleted member 65988

This might help, my old thread.
I also wouldn't say it's viewed that often the night night megathread.
Isn't NN basically partial without the need for a ligature or a noose. The big problem being finding the carotid arteries and compressing them enough, it was a good method when i first stumbled upon it months back but once I got sn, I didn't look back.