• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

User name

Oct 7, 2019
Edit: ... I'm sorry I didn't search properly on this forum! My brain is not working well, which is one of the reasons I want to leave. The guidance doesn't seem reliable, compared to what people here write about the inefficiency of Pregabalin, which makes me despair. Any advice on what effective drug I could get prescribed would be extremely welcome. My brain lesions are presumably due to demyelization because of biological medicine, and the symptoms are sensory disturbance, debilitating sensation in the limbs, muscle fatigue and lack of concentration. Infliximab has been described as capable of causing Sclerosis-like symptoms, and combined with an incurable bowel disorder and OCD, it makes the future prospect unbearable. I don't have the courage for more manual methods, so a lethal dose of medication is my only hope of letting go of more suffering. Please advice me!

Hi.

Can somebody confirm that the following medications at the given doses will be sufficient to fall asleep and die painlessly? Literature references will be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Metoclopramide Orion, 10 mg x 3
Pregabalin Sandoz, 75 mg x 134
Imozop, 7.5 mg x 10

I also have a glass of 25 Oxabenz, 15 mg that I can possibly take at the same time as the sleeping pills, but I don't know if this is advisable. My biggest fear, of course, is that it will fail, for example, if the dose is not high enough, by not being able to fall asleep and to panic, or by waking up before the poisoning has worked. Throwing up the pills must be a risk, but I have not been able to get prescribtion of any stronger or larger amount of them. I have not taken any of it for a long time, and therefore should not have an increased tolerance. The guide compiled by a resident doctor states that you should not open the capsules or crush the pills, and I would like to know if this is the general advice.

My main concern is that I was not able to find descriptions of more than a few committed suicides on Pregabalin and that 15000 mg has been reported to have been non-lethal. Here is a Google translation of the instructions that I would be grateful if anyone insightful could read and assess the reliability of:

Pregabalin is available as Brieka, Lyrica, Pregabalin Accord, Pregabalin Krka, Pregabalin Mylan,
Pregabalin Sandoz, Pregabalin Sandoz GmbH, Pregabalin STADA and Pregabalin Teva capsules of 25
mg, 75 mg, 150 mg, 225 mg and 300 mg and in solution at 20 mg / ml. 10 g is required, ie 134
75 mg, 67 capsules 150 mg, 45 capsules 225 mg or 34 capsules 300 mg.

1. On a fasting stomach (that is, no food for six hours), one must take an anti-nausea
agent, namely three tablets either Metoclopramide 10 mg, Domperidone 10 mg, Motilium 10 mg,
Ondansetron 4 mg or Zofran 4 mg (they are equally good). Rinse them down with a good glass of a drink like
you like, for example, the best champagne you can get, a "fly", vodka mixed with juice, wine, beer,
soda or just water (alcohol is not strictly necessary). Play your favorite music.
2. An hour later, the required dose of the drug you found in the prescription is consumed (see
later), stir in something semi-liquid that you like, such as a sweet dessert, maize, oatmeal
or yogurt. Tablets should not be crushed (only if you have difficulty swallowing) and capsules should
swallowed whole. If you have excess medicine, take it too.
3. Immediately thereafter, take about a dozen regular sleeping pills or sedative pills eg
Alprazolam, Alprox, Apozepam, Bromam, Diazepam, Frisium, Halcion, Hexalide, Imoclone, Imovane,
Imozop, Knock Oxide, Lexotan, Lorazepam, Midazolam, Nitrazepam, Oxabenz, Oxapax, Oxazepam,
Pacisyn, Pronoctan, Risolid, Rivotril, Stesolid, Stilnoct, Tafil, Temesta, Zolpidem, Zonoct, Zopiclon,
Zopiclone or the like and alcohol as a supplement (alcohol is not strictly necessary but increases
toxic effect). These pills are not very toxic. But they nevertheless amplify the impact of others
drugs, and they make you fall asleep. The medicine ensures that you do not wake up again.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
U

User name

Oct 7, 2019
... Anyone have an opinion on what to trust?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
You should handle pregabalin like benzos. Relatively safe on its own but useful in combination with other substances - especially strong opioids and alcohol.

NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
Sorry, but im very sure thats not going to work. Ive been on those medications in high doses and im not dead yet.

Once i even drank alcohol with them ( by mistake ) and the only thing that happened was that i got high and annoying. Never done it again.

U

User name

Oct 7, 2019
Thank you very much, though the conclusion is devastating for me, and I don't know what to do now. Any advice on how to obtain effective medication with my conditions are really welcome. I am diagnosed with C diff, Colitis and OCD, if that gives anybody any idea of what I might get prescriptions for.