• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Hi all,

My preferred method right now would be CO (well ideally I'd like N or SN but clearly they try to trap you in this world).

My next method would be CO as it is rated high for peacefulness in the PPH. However it's low rating for accessibility is potentially what puts a lot of people off. How can I gather the exhaustive list of materials when my family don't leave the house?

I was thinking about hiring a remote cottage for a few days or so to give time to gather materials and then hopefully CTB in my vehicle.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Hi all,

My preferred method right now would be CO (well ideally I'd like N or SN but clearly they try to trap you in this world).

My next method would be CO as it is rated high for peacefulness in the PPH. However it's low rating for accessibility is potentially what puts a lot of people off. How can I gather the exhaustive list of materials when my family don't leave the house?

I was thinking about hiring a remote cottage for a few days or so to give time to gather materials and then hopefully CTB in my vehicle.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks.
OP, we cannot make suggestions for you. there is another poster that has spoken of an electric generator. Take your time, think things over, i dont think you want to be a vegetable

O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
Exit bag but I'm too stupid to make one.

That or re-enact Back To The Future but specifically make it so my parents didn't meet.