• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
I am a male. I'm assuming the precise location of the rope around my neck will be different due to having an Adam's apple. I have a 5/8 inch (15.875mm) double braided nylon rope, and a pull-up bar I will assemble by hand when I arrive at the hotel. I will do a slipknot tie for the rope and hang from the pull-up bar attached to the top frame of the bathroom door in my hotel room.

My question is, how exactly does one BLOCK the carotid artery with a rope? How should I hang? Should I do partial or full suspension? Lot of questions, I know, but I want to be absolute sure I'm doing this correctly. Last thing I want is to be in a vegetable state and prolong a suffering that will be greater tenfold.

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
D

Divebobber

Jul 17, 2020
May I ask why you are planning on ending your life?

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
using the night night method seems better than hanging imo, I have some links there show where the carotid is but I think it slightly differs per person

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

I'm not encouraging you to attempt this but if you end up doing so I wish for you to not suffer at all so please look into the resource megathread for more information

here's another visual example of where the carotid is roughly located:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ht-night-tourniquet-method.40458/#post-756279

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted
OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
May I ask why you are planning on ending your life?
Just gonna make it very short. No motivation or drive. Sorry for the late response.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ht-night-tourniquet-method.40458/#post-756279

I don't necessarily understand this. Am I to wrap the tree ratchet around my neck? How would I make the pressure consistent? What is the purpose of the gorilla tape?

On a side note, I'm also going to my hotel tomorrow. I need a decent picture of what the rope placement on the neck should look like when one is hanging.

Last edited:
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Partial is fucking hard to try many times.

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Just gonna make it very short. No motivation or drive. Sorry for the late response.

I don't necessarily understand this. Am I to wrap the tree ratchet around my neck? How would I make the pressure consistent? What is the purpose of the gorilla tape?

On a side note, I'm also going to my hotel tomorrow. I need a decent picture of what the rope placement on the neck should look like when one is hanging.

gorilla tape can be used to slowly and evenly tighten the object against your carotids, or you can use a tournaqet, I really don't know any other way to explain it. I suggest feeling around your neck for your carotids there should be a pulsing feeling

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 79
OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
gorilla tape can be used to slowly and evenly tighten the object against your carotids, or you can use a tournaqet, I really don't know any other way to explain it. I suggest feeling around your neck for your carotids there should be a pulsing feeling
I recall reading a post somewhere of someone mentioning that if you can feel your pulse, you're touching the carotid artery.
So then, how would the rope look like on the neck? Does the rope go underneath or above my adam's apple? Does the rope go directly behind the ears as you're hanging?

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I recall reading a post somewhere of someone mentioning that if you can feel your pulse, you're touching the carotid artery.
So then, how would the rope look like on the neck? Does the rope go underneath or above my adam's apple? Does the rope go directly behind the ears as you're hanging?

if you can feel it above your Adams apple than go above for comfortability i think.

by the way sometimes your neck muscle can get in the way of it so try to relax your neck and get the pressure deep between the muscles

I can't really say how accurate im being ive never tried to hang myself but i have made my girlfriend choke me and it was nice

Last edited:
OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
I could never pass out, no matter how much weight I applied
From what I've been researching, it has to do more with precisely suppressing the carotid artery for the "sweet spot".

Last edited:
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Well, I'm no expert... but I think It has to do more with precisely suppressing the carotid artery. It's the "sweet spot".
the famous sweet spot, it is difficult to find it took months and never managed to find it. I have a ratchet rope and I tightened it to the point of marking my neck and nothing happened.

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
if you can feel it above your Adams apple than go above for comfortability i think.

by the way sometimes your neck muscle can get in the way of it so try to relax your neck and get the pressure deep between the muscles
Based on what you're saying, it's hard to picture the anatomy of the neck in my head with my current knowledge, I'll need to do more research. Can you also clarify a bit about the neck muscle getting in the way? Sorry.

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
the famous sweet spot, it is difficult to find it took months and never managed to find it. I have a ratchet rope and I tightened it to the point of marking my neck and nothing happened.
it requires more than just a ratchet, the thread i linked with the korean night night method completely explains everything you need to know even with pictures

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
I think if you can find your pulse, that's exactly where the carotid artery should be, no? Someone else can clarify?

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Based on what you're saying, it's hard to picture the anatomy of the neck in my head with my current knowledge, I'll need to do more research. Can you also clarify a bit about the neck muscle getting in the way? Sorry.
take your index finger and your thumb and feel around the front part of your neck there should be tough muscles around there and then what feels like an opening in between, the trachea and the muscles

sorry it's hard to explain im really fucj up right now

Last edited:
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
it requires more than just a ratchet, the thread i linked with the korean night night method completely explains everything you need to know even with pictures
I always read it. I speak of the experience, I lost count of the times that I tried, change the position of the rope, wear a scarf, sheets, belt, etc. above the walnut, below. I put fillers so that I put more pressure on the sides and nothing. I'm not saying don't work, I'm saying it's very, very difficult

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I always read it. I speak of the experience, I lost count of the times that I tried, change the position of the rope, wear a scarf, sheets, belt, etc. above the walnut, below. I put fillers so that I put more pressure on the sides and nothing. I'm not saying don't work, I'm saying it's very, very difficult
im sorry ;w; i wasn't doubting you tried it i just misunderstood

melancholy_lily

melancholy_lily

May 21, 2020
I tested partial using a scarf a couple of times recently, for me the bottom half of the neck was more comfortable, I could breathe fine but the pressure In my head made me back off. From what I understand this means I was cutting off the jugular not the carotid. Did not find any comfortable position on the upper half of the neck and never felt close to passing out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
[/QUOTE]
take your index finger and your thumb and feel around the front part of your neck there should be tough muscles around there and then what feels like an opening in between, the trachea and the muscles

sorry it's hard to explain im really fucj up right now
It's okay, don't sweat it. I have bad reading comprehension on my end lol.
I tested partial using a scarf a couple of times recently, for me the bottom half of the neck was more comfortable, I could breathe fine but the pressure In my head made me back off. From what I understand this means I was cutting off the jugular not the carotid. Did not find any comfortable position on the upper half of the neck and never felt close to passing out there.
Thanks a bunch for your input. I guess I'll have to "practice" while I'm at the hotel.

Last edited:
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
I've done this twice; i put the rope above my Adam's apple and slowly stepped into the hanging. each time as I was letting my legs loosen up into the step I was out in like one second with no pain/struggling and no time to change my mind. sadly woke up next to a broken rope each time. best of luck friend either way.

Reactions: SamsaSoup and rundschlinge78
OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
I'm at the hotel. I just tried hanging. I just wanted to get a feel of it first. I placed the rope above my adam's apple. I was standing on the floor. Then I slowly bent the knees to get the feeling simulation of hanging. It immediately felt uncomfortable as hell. Could barely tolerate it for a few seconds. Felt like I swallowed a huge piece of candy. I'm talking about that tightness feeling you get when you accidentally swallow something. Did not feel pleasant at all. What am I doing wrong? I just want to die.

Last edited:
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
sorry to hear of your troubles friend. i believe the second time i hung myself i actually had a scarf wrapped around my neck to take away from some of the coarseness of the rope and prevent rope marks (from previous attempt) if i somehow failed again - to be honest it seemed to help quite a bit with constriction and comfort. I was on the edge of a ladder really leaning down into the hanging rope with the rope really pressed in tight below where the lower jaw and neck meet above the Adam's apple. I really leaned in quite a bit a few times before i stepped off the ladder and I could already tell it was going to work because it was like someone had a choke-hold on my neck from behind; it's like a feeling of numbness that quickly overtakes you.

Reactions: rundschlinge78