G

GoneGirl

Student
Dec 15, 2020
Sorry.. I just have an overwhelming urge to write out what steps I need to take before I can ctb..

In no particular order..

- Clean up (So nobody has to clear up my mess)

- Buy alcohol (I don't drink but feel like being drunk will help)

- Shower & do my hair (So I at least look a little bit presentable)

- Clear my phone of everything (Or set a strong passcode)

- Write a note explaining my reasons etc. (Maybe)

I think that is everything, is there anything I may have missed?

I don't care about finances, don't have a job, no pets, no children.

I should be able to do all of the above by tomorrow night.. hopefully..

Does anyone else have a similar list?

• Hugs
Reactions: Keto, turin, Timectb40 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think your list is okay. In my list there is a pet and finances stuff lol

• Love
Reactions: GoneGirl
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Your list looks spot on to me. :)

My list is about the same. The only differences are that I bought mushrooms instead of alcohol, & had to mail gifts I didn't get out in time for the holidays (financial issues).

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
What method will you use to CTB and is compatible with alcohol ?

T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
i think i'm guna sell a lot of stuff so there's more money passed over and less stuff my parents 'can't sell'
i have long hair and in debate whether to give it to charity or have some of it made to diamonds for my mum and nieces. all i know is my SI would prevent me from cutting it like i should to give away incase. ctb would have to be impulsive thinkin about it to much freaks me out.
i'd make a list of who to give some of my stuff to
what scares me is my room becoming a crime scene.. that's what happens right? and you said about your phone? shouldn't you have it so someone can go through all your photos? have a part of you?

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
My list is about done, really all I needed to do was sort out some old pictures and burn some embarrassing or private shit. I definitely will be showering and all that before I die too - gonna pick out some of my favorite clothes to wear as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGirl and turin
G

GoneGirl

Student
Dec 15, 2020
Your list looks spot on to me. :)

My list is about the same. The only differences are that I bought mushrooms instead of alcohol, & had to mail gifts I didn't get out in time for the holidays (financial issues).

I was just about to ask why mushrooms lol.. then I got it! Thats very nice of you posting gifts :)

What method will you use to CTB and is compatible with alcohol ?

I'm going to try partial, its the only thing I can do really. Tried CO2 & failed, can't OD & wouldn't have the guts to throw myself from height etc. I think partial & alcohol will work. Do you?
i think i'm guna sell a lot of stuff so there's more money passed over and less stuff my parents 'can't sell'
i have long hair and in debate whether to give it to charity or have some of it made to diamonds for my mum and nieces. all i know is my SI would prevent me from cutting it like i should to give away incase. ctb would have to be impulsive thinkin about it to much freaks me out.
i'd make a list of who to give some of my stuff to
what scares me is my room becoming a crime scene.. that's what happens right? and you said about your phone? shouldn't you have it so someone can go through all your photos? have a part of you?

I love how everyone seems so charitable, I think it would be amazing to donate your hair :) I wonder if you could donate it after you pass away? Like leave a note so they can cut it once you've gone?

Yeah I imagine it would be a crime scene but only temporarily. I think once they rule suicide it should be over quite quickly (I think)

In terms of my phone.. I don't think I want anyone to have anything relating to me. I don't even want a grave or a funeral.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens
T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
My list is about the same. The only differences are that I bought mushrooms instead of alcohol
my mushroom experiences makes me feel quite the opposite and they make me wana live! alcohol make me depressed and impulsive. not compatible with sn tho

Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I was just about to ask why mushrooms lol.. then I got it! Thats very nice of you posting gifts :)

Thanks. I didn't want them to think I'd forgotten about them, so I wanted to show as best as I could, that they are still appreciated, despite how I was feeling.

lol, yeah. I wanted help with SI but also wanted to explore my mind a bit.
my mushroom experiences makes me feel quite the opposite and they make me wana live! alcohol make me depressed and impulsive. not compatible with sn tho

I found mushrooms tends to reflect my state of mind. I can & do experience happiness but if my mindset shifts, then so does my trip.

I'm not doing it at the same time as SN.

Last edited: