moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
I'm thinking about traveling to Greece soon, so long as travel is possible. I was going to go last spring but my passport was a few days late and I had to cancel. I've always wanted to see Athens and all its historical sites. I would also like to climb Mt. Olympus to have a stern chat with Zeus.

With the tensions going on in the east Mediterranean, and the US warning all International travelers to be careful, I think the chances, while still slim, are definitely higher for an accident to happen to me.

I don't care much if it's painful, I just know I can't do it myself. I think it's spiritual for me more than anything. I wouldn't mind being a statistic for this awful global conflict churning up. I know I don't want to see the end of it.

I'm just so sad, and lonely, and hurting for the world. I do think there is a lot of good in life, and the world. Amazing joys to experience among the pain, if one is able enough. I just know my brain is not wired to experience those things in any sincere capacity.

I desperately long for a world that tries to be good. But that is not this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself, ipmanwc0 and Done_Surviving