N

namsakezoom

Sep 11, 2024
I have been bullied all my life, was skinny and coward has no self confidence was always dumb Even when I am adult I never had any friends there are so many childhood traumas they haunt me everyday I am 27 and still jobless never had a job still lives with my parents every moment I of my life I think of killing myself please suggest some painless suicide methods I want to end and I request u not to suggest me to live more
P.s. guns are not an option
If meds then how can I get without prescriptions

• Hugs
Reactions: ihateearth, cymbaline23, Unknown21 and 2 others
figcitylightscookie

figcitylightscookie

sad, lonely & desperate
Nov 21, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to SS. I'm sorry you have to go through this. @figcitylightscookie already linked the most important threads you should read. Did you ever seek help for your childhood traumas and your MH issues?

N

namsakezoom

Sep 11, 2024
Welcome to SS. I'm sorry you have to go through this. @figcitylightscookie already linked the most important threads you should read. Did you ever seek help for your childhood traumas and your MH issues?
Yes I did nothing happened I need painless suicide methods

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
i think getting really drunk kinda turns off your SI so you're more willing to do risky things, maybe try that and drown yourself or hang yourself, that's what i plan on doing. those don't seem too scary and are a little easy

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also always wishing to be gone, personally all I hope for is to never suffer again in this painful existence, it sounds like you've suffered so much, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

N

namsakezoom

Sep 11, 2024
I'm also always wishing to be gone, personally all I hope for is to never suffer again in this painful existence, it sounds like you've suffered so much, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.
What method will u opting for I m unable to understand night night method

Hey can u explain me the night night method I m unable to understand that

A

Asleepatlast

Sep 12, 2024
i think getting really drunk kinda turns off your SI so you're more willing to do risky things, maybe try that and drown yourself or hang yourself, that's what i plan on doing. those don't seem too scary and are a little easy
Once you are unconscious from hanging do you need to worry about SI? I've seen people move about but are you going to be able to release yourself or is si more a mental thing like fear, etc, preventing the act?