• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sequesther

Nov 18, 2019
I have been searching and searching but so far found only one resource based in California that seems to offer emotional and practical aid to the families and friends of suicide victims:

Is there not more? I'd assumed because capitalism = making $$$ off of grief and misfortune that there would be a sort of Task Rabbit to help the bereaved settle the unfinished business and ugly messy logistics of, well, hopeless suicide victims such as myself who just couldn't tie up loose ends and get it together in time.

For instance, cleaning and packing and moving said deceased's stuff from said deceased's pre-eviction apartment and keeping the utilities on and whatnot in the meantime?

noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I found this, not only about money but also tips:

And I like to read articles on psychologytoday, so I included this one, just for them to read, not to 'do anything with it':

Reactions: Stan