• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ya rly human awfl prtnd no hpn any, covid hot wthr pover war etc human prtnd no hpn any awfl human keep dfnd life dfnd rprodct, no mmry no any rly awfl species awfl life awfl all

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname223, Forever Sleep, Rocinante and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sadly, most of us are wrapped up in our own troubles and own worlds- it's true. I think that experiencing suffering or pain and having lots of free time tends to make us more thoughtful about all the other people in the same position.

To be honest though, as someone who works and has had very stressful and time consuming jobs, sometimes it can be hard to cope with anything more. It's like- maybe we can only handle so much stress in life. If all that stress is focussed on keeping ourselves afloat. Holding down a job, being financially independent, taking care of ourselves and our families- maybe a lot of people simply don't have the capability to cope with anymore.

That's not to say they shouldn't have compassion but- I kind of feel, if we tried to say do a complex job while worrying about climate change, all the children starving in the world, all the people suffering and in war zones- we'd just get overwhelmed. Maybe we hide in our jobs and distractions but for the vast majority of us- we have no choice but to work and to try to focus on the job to do it adequately. Then, after a full days shift- honestly, people want to indulge their need to feel happy. They likely don't want to be reminded of all the dreadful things going on in the world.

I also think there's a big difference between being aware of all the attrocities in the world and making practical steps to improve matters. People will say how terrible it is that animals suffer yet, they'll still eat them... And I'm not much better. I'm only vegetarian rather than vegan. People often only care to an extent till it means they will have to go without or put effort into taking action. Still, I agree with you. Sadly, it's a callous world out there unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream