• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Hi Everyone. I hope you are all doing well.
I was going over the PPH in regards to when to take Zofran (ondansetron) prior to ingesting a lethal dose. SN is the method. One page 190 it says to take the Zofran 30 minutes prior, on page 193 it says 1 hour. Does any member have any feed back on which would be the best time to take it? I'm just trying to work out the best time for taking it.

Meto is not an option at this point.

TIA

Pg 190

Pg 193

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomyom
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I don't think you're going to get a definite answer.

From WebMD:

"To prevent nausea from chemotherapy, take this medication by mouth usually within 30 minutes before treatment begins. To prevent nausea from radiation treatment, take this medication by mouth 1 to 2 hours before the start of your treatment."

Reactions: autumnal and one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I don't think you're going to get a definite answer.

I have the same feeling also. But it never hurts to ask.

From WebMD:

"To prevent nausea from chemotherapy, take this medication by mouth usually within 30 minutes before treatment begins. To prevent nausea from radiation treatment, take this medication by mouth 1 to 2 hours before the start of your treatment."

I've looked at several drug sites and the information varies, depending on what it is being used for. Chemo and Radiotherapy come up often. Since neither are the case i was hoping some one might have more insight with using it with SN.

I do appreciate your input! Thank you

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed