justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
Can someone please dm me the access for the 2024 PPH?

You have to be 50 years of age or older to purchase and I am not so I can't purchase.

Willing to pay if necessary

The last version that was shared on this site was from 2 years ago and I would like to read the updated version that was posted this month.

Thank you

Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx and Praestat_Mori
justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
Come on, somebody has to have the 2024 version…

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Same thought here. Did you try to get it ?
Maybe I'll try that the next weeks with a fake ID. But I'm afraid they don't just check the ID, but have to show your face and passport, so they can check you're the person on the ID card.

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Same thought here. Did you try to get it ?
Maybe I'll try that the next weeks with a fake ID. But I'm afraid they don't just check the ID, but have to show your face and passport, so they can check you're the person on the ID card.
Why do you need a fake ID?
How old are you?

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

May 18, 2024
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
I am currently trying to find this by any other means online, mainly searching for torrents, but without any luck so far. If I get successful, I will just post here.

Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

May 18, 2024
Why do you need a fake ID?
How old are you?
If there is anyone out there who has the latest version of the PPeH (2024). I would compensate them well if they gave me access to it (PDF, screenshots...).
I could also pay with cryptocurrencies (BTC, Etherum, Monero, ...). You could then process it via an escrow service or a BTC multi-signature wallet or something like that.
I would be happy to receive a PM. :)

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You know, the online editions of the PPH are only viewable online now. They're not like something that is actually downloaded to your device in pdf format. When someone "purchases" the PPHe, it's a "subscription" that is only good for 2 years, upon which time it has to be purchased again, albeit at a discount. Exit went this route because they realized people were sharing the book and they were losing money. People who purchase the PPHe get a unique username and password which allows them to view the ebooklet on only 3 devices. That makes it just about impossible for someone to share it with anyone. I think if you're looking for some "new" secret N source that you think is going to be revealed in the 2024 edition, you're going to be disappointed. I highly doubt there's any new "groundbreaking" information in the 2024 Essentials edition that isn't already covered in the 2022 edition, which is freely available online. Honestly, I think this website itself covers more information regarding suicide and methods than the PPH could ever dream of covering.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder and nihilistic_dragon
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

May 18, 2024
You know, the online editions of the PPH are only viewable online now. They're not like something that is actually downloaded to your device in pdf format. When someone "purchases" the PPHe, it's a "subscription" that is only good for 2 years, upon which time it has to be purchased again, albeit at a discount. Exit went this route because they realized people were sharing the book and they were losing money. People who purchase the PPHe get a unique username and password which allows them to view the ebooklet on only 3 devices. That makes it just about impossible for someone to share it with anyone. I think if you're looking for some "new" secret N source that you think is going to be revealed in the 2024 edition, you're going to be disappointed. I highly doubt there's any new "groundbreaking" information in the 2024 Essentials edition that isn't already covered in the 2022 edition, which is freely available online. Honestly, I think this website itself covers more information regarding suicide and methods than the PPH could ever dream of covering.
But shouldn't screenshots be possible ? Noo, my method is SN.

Reactions: GoatHerder
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
What about screendshots though? :)

Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx and GoatHerder
H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
Pretty sure it would be possible to download from page source/screenshot/download text or images with web crawler

• Informative
Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx and GoatHerder
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Pretty sure it would be possible to download from page source/screenshot/download text or images with web crawler
I haven't found any versions of the 2024 PPH "out in the wild" of the Internet. Previous versions are available from many sources. The Internet Archive has the 2022 version. Like I said, I highly doubt there's going to be any groundbreaking differences with the 2024 version.
What about screendshots though? :)
I haven't found any. What do you want screenshots of? I just finished reading (again) the entire 516 pages of the 2022 version, and I highly doubt there's going to be any earth-shattering new info in the 2024 version.
But shouldn't screenshots be possible ? Noo, my method is SN.
I suppose someone could do that if they were inclined to. Quite a task for 500+ pages, but doable, I guess. I don't see any out there in the vast Internet as of right now, though.

Last edited: