MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I want to try and download the PPH 2022 but the post says to make sure you download ad blockers. Do I just download an Ad blocker before from Google? I'm rubbish with stuff like this!

R

ridedalightnin’

May 21, 2022
Can PPH be downloaded to the IPad. Or do you need a PC? it doesn't seem to work for me

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Can PPH be downloaded to the IPad. Or do you need a PC? it doesn't seem to work for me
Yes you can download it to your iPad. I had trouble downloading it to mine too. I tried to download it a couple of times, and nothing happened, so I thought it wasn't working. For some reason, it took 3 hours to download, and I ended up with more than one copy.

R

ridedalightnin’

May 21, 2022
Yes you can download it to your iPad. I had trouble downloading it to mine too. I tried to download it a couple of times, and nothing happened, so I thought it wasn't working. For some reason, it took 3 hours to download, and I ended up with more than one copy.
ok I'll try it again any special settings needed. If I can't get it to work I'll try a PC. Thanks

R

ridedalightnin’

May 21, 2022
Are most PPeH pdfs have scam false info on N

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Are most PPeH pdfs have scam false info on N

Only download the PPH in the resource section on this site. It has been double checked by a mod to make sure that it is accurate. Don't download any PPH files that you find on the internet. A lot of scammers have uploaded fake copies of the PPH and changed the email address in order to scam people. Don't trust any copy you find on the internet.

R

ridedalightnin’

May 21, 2022
Only download the PPH in the resource section on this site. It has been double checked by a mod to make sure that it is accurate. Don't download any PPH files that you find on the internet. A lot of scammers have uploaded fake copies of the PPH and changed the email address in order to scam people. Don't trust any copy you find on the internet.
Thank you again. I was thinking that but was not sure.

R

ridedalightnin’

May 21, 2022
Is the PPeh April 2022 more Accurate than Nov 2021? I can't seem to download Nov 2021 but see a lot of members reference it?

C

Catzini1951

Dec 4, 2020
Banging my head against wall.....

I cannot load this most recent ppeh update. I am especially interested in "N" resource(s).

Would someone please pm me contact info if not too much trouble. I would be most grateful.

Thank you.

IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
I can imagine what it is but what exactly does ppeh mean?

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Banging my head against wall.....

I cannot load this most recent ppeh update. I am especially interested in "N" resource(s).

Would someone please pm me contact info if not too much trouble. I would be most grateful.

Thank you.
The older email address for D is still valid if that is your concern.

C

Catzini1951

Dec 4, 2020
Greetings and thank you for your reply. Could you possibly provide the address to me? I do not wish to violate a rule, however, I am at a loss navigating thru online info.

yaulkan

yaulkan

Jun 17, 2022
Greetings and thank you for your reply. Could you possibly provide the address to me? I do not wish to violate a rule, however, I am at a loss navigating thru online info.
Me too.. I want to know how to get information n and sn ni anything online..

Parsley

Parsley

Sleeping in Sarco
Jun 27, 2022
I got malware to my older iPhone from trying to download Pph April 2022. Is adblock really enough?

MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
trying to dl the latest pph from here on iPhone and cannot get it because it keeps on giving me ads or trying to do something shady with my calendars plz assist

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
trying to dl the latest pph from here on iPhone and cannot get it because it keeps on giving me ads or trying to do something shady with my calendars plz assist
pm sent
I got malware to my older iPhone from trying to download Pph April 2022. Is adblock really enough?
pm sent
Me too.. I want to know how to get information n and sn ni anything online..
pm sent
pm sent

Last edited: