• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

liliths

liliths

Feb 18, 2023
hi.

i only just became active on this site, and even said i would try for recovery. unfortunately i do not think that is the right path for me going forward.

my problem is...i have no way to attempt in a manner that is highly successful. there are bridges near me that i have been thinking about jumping off of, but they aren't quite high enough (ideal is apparently 100-200m but the ones nearby are slightly less like 60-70m). i was thinking of weighing myself down and then jumping to die via injury and drowning but i'm not sure. i have no other way of ctb. i just really need this to be successful or else i risk ruining my entire life further. any advice? i am uninterested in discussions about how i should stay alive and all that.

Last edited:
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
Hi, you may wanna check out the megathreads here on different methods.

Reactions: liliths