S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022
Hi

I believe I have found a legit source for N. I can't confirm it yet because I am going through the process of ordering. I also plan on buying a testing kit. I am cautiously optimistic, but more optimistic than skeptical. It's on the dark web but it's listed somewhere reputable with a history of reliability. I am fully aware of the endless sites of people scamming N. I'm not naïve, nor am i easily fooled.

The purpose this message is to see if anybody would be interested in purchasing N if it turns out to be legit? The cost is around $500 for 10g. It's powder, not liquid. I am trying to find out if they have a healthy supply.

I don't know if many people have purchased anything on the dark web, but the form of payment is usually Bitcoin or Monero.

In addition, if this turns out as I hope, it would be ideal to exit with another human. If you're a female in the vancouver, canada area, and you are looking to go through with this, reach out.

I'm a 50 year old male. Everybody has a story to tell as to why they would want to do this. Mine is a little different. I don't have a medical condition, nor am I depressed. The pandemic ruined my life. I had build a business the 7 years prior for the purpose of making money and getting ahead. I had an agreement to sell the business for a good amount of money, and then the pandemic hit, seller backed out, and due to an unbelievable chain of events, my income dropped 65%. Now 3 years later and I'm at the bottom financially, my friend has helped me keep a roof over my head and pay my bills. Without her i'd be homeless. I'm on the verge of bankruptcy. I was 2 weeks away from a good life and instead, I lost it all. I don't have it in me to start again. I will not start over again. I did it already. I went bankrupt almost 20 years ago. I finally figured out how to make money and a pandemic ruined my plans. I can go on and on, but it's been devastating. The past 3 years have been hell. Me and poverty don't get along. I'm not going to be a part of the system which is what bankruptcy is. You are basically a slave to the system, and you have to report everything, no access to credit. I've learned my lessons. I didn't plan for a pandemic. The government didn't have to shut down the country. I've had enough of this nonsensical world. Unless somebody gives me $1Million, I'm done with it all.

if you are in the vancouver area, maybe we go through it together. I've always found comfort in the company of a female. It's just the way it's always been. There's no ulterior motive.

This whole thing seems very strange to me, as I'm sure it does others. This is not at all how I thought life would unfold. I actually had plans to live a good life, but I'm sure every person here can relate on some level. Sometimes life just stops making sense, even though we give it our best. Sometimes we're just unlucky and it has nothing to do with who we are, or our character. Besides that, we live in a cruel world where humans are viewed as "resources" to feed the economy. I have literally told creditors that if they push me to be homeless I will jump off a cliff. I even wrote it in letters. And guess what, nobody cares! They want money. The world is unforgiving. I'd like to leave a list of companies and names of everyone who didn't listen and put money over my life. I will never go homeless because I will die before that day ever comes.

I guess I'm just unlucky.

I will keep you posted. Hopefully this source of N is the real deal.

S

SplatteredMermaid

Jun 19, 2023
Keep us updated, pls.

Reactions: myusername890
myjourney4now

myjourney4now

Jun 28, 2023
Yes, I would absolutely be interested too. I've looked on several market places on the DW over the last few years and they all seem to either forbid (or at lease strongly discourage) this particular product. Please let us know how this turns out.