CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Things in my life just seem to keep going wrong in one way or another, so I've thought of a potential plan that might work. There's an Academy not too far from where my university is. I put the two coordinates in on Google maps and it would take around an hour and a half to walk there, dunno how walking through the roads would work (I don't have a car). I live in a state with very lax gun laws so I don't think I'll have any trouble getting the gun. The real question is what gun I would get. I'm leaning towards either a shotgun or a pistol but I don't really know a thing about guns. The next question is where I'd do it at. Don't think that walking all the way back home would be feasible and I don't know if I'd want to do it in the parking lot in broad daylight. I guess I could look for a suitable place afterwards, but how would my body be found in this scenario? I guess I'd rather a stranger come across it than my family.

deadtiffany

deadtiffany

Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios.
Jun 24, 2024
Not my plan anymore but once upon a time I though of building a pipe bomb and using it to blow my head off just so I could make my death extra-gruesome. That was an incredibly stupid thing to want to do.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Not my plan anymore but once upon a time I though of building a pipe bomb and using it to blow my head off just so I could make my death extra-gruesome. That was an incredibly stupid thing to want to do.
A pipe bomb is definitely a risky plan haha. Pretty sure I'd just end up with no hands if I ever tried that.

deadtiffany

deadtiffany

Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios.
Jun 24, 2024
A pipe bomb is definitely a risky plan haha. Pretty sure I'd just end up with no hands if I ever tried that.
Lol thats the conclusion I came too. Plus I'd probably get arrested and sent to prison for building something like that. No bueno