On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I already posted in "Off topic"but Fuck it … I really am worried and need advice please.. please ….

"I went to the liquor store a few days ago. I had no intention on speaking to anyone , I just wanted to ease my pain

The employee gave me his number when I went to check out. I took it because IM SAD , I hate being alone (didn't tell him that, just said I had no friends based off the conversation)

But men …. Nah … men scare me … I shouldn't have taken it . Now he keeps texting me and idk what to say

How do I tell him to Fuck Off nicely? Peaceful? To where he doesn't want to retaliate .. to where he accepts it and doesn't hurt me

Mind you he got an address off of my ID from being employee…"

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Posting once is sufficient. It will show up in "What's new" for everyone to see. Please don't post multiple times.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Just let him know that you have a lot on your plate right now and this isn't a good time for you to be around people. I had a similar situation a few days ago. A neighbor of mine (who I don't know) who lives in the same building as me put a note in my mailbox saying they were interested in me. They wanted me to write back and put it in my mailbox for them and I just ignored it. The letter they wrote was full of spelling errors (they couldn't even spell the word eyes) and they said, "I've been watching you...", it was kind of creepy. If you don't feel comfortable saying what I said above in my first sentence then I would just ignore him.

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Posting once is sufficient. It will show up in "What's new" for everyone to see. Please don't post multiple times.
I'm sorry … I just as just freaking out . To the point I messed up… even here I mess up I'm sorry
Just let him know that you have a lot on your plate right now and this isn't a good time for you to be around people. I had a similar situation a few days ago. A neighbor of mine (who I don't know) who lives in the same building as me put a note in my mailbox saying they were interested in me. They wanted me to write back and put it in my mailbox for them and I just ignored it. The letter they wrote was full of spelling errors (they couldn't even spell the word eyes) and they said, "I've been watching you...", it was kind of creepy. If you don't feel comfortable saying what I said above in my first sentence then I would just ignore him.
Thank you very much
Im sorry that happened.. awkward

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83 and hungry_ghost