one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I see there are fellow Alice Cooper fans on this site. So go ahead and share your favorite lyrics or songs by him. If you are posting lyrics please let us know what song it is from. For anyone that didn't notice..my tag is from one of his songs.. so that's one of my favorite lyrics.

I'm going to start this shit :pfff: Sorry for adding two to the post. The first is from my tag :devil:

and the next is

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Release and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
This thread will never die because Alice Cooper is an endless well of enjoyment. Here's my first contribution:

• Love
Reactions: faraway_beach, Myforevercharlie, Sweet Release and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
This thread will never die because Alice Cooper is an endless well of enjoyment. Here's my first contribution:

LMFAO i never scene that commercial before. EXCELLENT

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
LMFAO i never scene that commercial before. EXCELLENT

Please be advised that you are dealing with a Cooper connoisseur (that means croissant in French in case you were wondering).

Btw do you think it's likely this will turn out to be a two-person thread? I mean apart from the occassional "you guys need to get a room" comments hahaha...

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Release
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Please be advised that you are dealing with a Cooper connoisseur (that means croissant in French in case you were wondering).

Btw do you think it's likely this will turn out to be a two-person thread? I mean apart from the occassional "you guys need to get a room" comments hahaha...

Be advised if you can enlighten me with anything i haven't seen or heard before, it is greatly appreciated. I wasn't wondering at all, i am familiar with the term "connoisseur". :wink: I also loved that term. Makes me think of all the beer and wine snobs. :pfff:

It could turn out that way. But i have seen a few people here that like the "Cooper". So i figured what the fuck let's see where this goes.
Well if they are gonna tell us to get a room.. they better me paying for it! :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I freaking love Alice Cooper!
Heres a few of my favourites -

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon0 and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@Sweet Release Join the crowd! It's always great to see another Alice fan. Thanks for contributing!

Reactions: Epsilon0 and Sweet Release
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
@Sweet Release Join the crowd! It's always great to see another Alice fan. Thanks for contributing!
You're very welcome!
Anyway, you know I love Alice Cooper already!
We talked about it in another thread.

Reactions: Epsilon0 and one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
You're very welcome!
Anyway, you know I love Alice Cooper already!
We talked about it in another thread.

LMAO I see we did chat before. After looking at posts :smiling:

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
yeah sure. Did I do something wrong?

Sorry i just edited my post to you, after you replied. Sorry about that. No you didn't do anything wrong. Was just curious what we talked about. Now i see :smiling:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-wish-i-made-better-life-choices.32158/#post-592919

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Sorry i just edited my post to you, after you replied. Sorry about that. No you didn't do anything wrong. Was just curious what we talked about. Now i see :smiling:
Thats ok.
Nice to chat with you again.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Thats ok.
Nice to chat with you again.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-wish-i-made-better-life-choices.32158/#post-592919

Nice to chat with again also. Sorry i forgot who you were. I think you are only one of two people that knew the quote in my tag

Reactions: Epsilon0 and Sweet Release
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020

Alice and Phil Campbell ( Motörhead)

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
@Myforevercharlie I love have actually loved to see Lemmy and Alice, doing this with Phil.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
pOiSoN ,|,,|

Reactions: Epsilon0, Myforevercharlie and one4all
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Be advised if you can enlighten me with anything i haven't seen or heard before, it is greatly appreciated. I wasn't wondering at all, i am familiar with the term "connoisseur". :wink: I also loved that term. Makes me think of all the beer and wine snobs. :pfff:

It could turn out that way. But i have seen a few people here that like the "Cooper". So i figured what the fuck let's see where this goes.
Well if they are gonna tell us to get a room.. they better me paying for it! :blarg:

The connoisseur/croissant thing was a joke. I have a weird sense of humour and half the times I write things in here only to amuse myself.

So, please, bear with me and don't take me too seriously. At least I can assure you there isn't a trace of maliciousness in my weirdness.
Today's masterpiece Hell is living without you

"Try to walk away
When I see the time I've wasted
Starving at a feast
And all this wine I've never tasted"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Last edited: