Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Hey All!

I'm making this post for those of us who are contemplating CTB, however, also were provided some form of assistance, whether it be comfort, affirmation, guidance, contemplation, etc. from the "Chat" here. Apparently, perhaps we need more replies before the "Chat" option opens back up for us... so reply here!

Let's start a more casual convo. Completely hypothetically, If/When I CTB, it will most likely be by firearm, as I'm a dumbass good ol' American with a bunch of guns (LOL)......

What would your ideal plan be?

• Hugs
Reactions: ChrissyDissociated and pandorasactor
pandorasactor

pandorasactor

Sep 23, 2024
Hello! I would love to get the chat function and talk to people.
This is a good thread to get replies. I hope no one trolls or spams in the thread.
Anyway, I am unsure about my thoughts my thoughts currently. I was going to go with FSH but I have to do more research on it.

How's everyone's day going? :)

Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Hello! I would love to get the chat function and talk to people.
This is a good thread to get replies. I hope no one trolls or spams in the thread.
Anyway, I am unsure about my thoughts my thoughts currently. I was going to go with FSH but I have to do more research on it.

How's everyone's day going? :)
Hey there Pandorasactror! I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry you're here, in the first place. I agree, I would like to get chat access back as well. Pardon my naivety, however, what is FSH? I'm not familiar with that acronym...

pandorasactor

pandorasactor

Sep 23, 2024
Hey there Pandorasactror! I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry you're here, in the first place. I agree, I would like to get chat access back as well. Pardon my naivety, however, what is FSH? I'm not familiar with that acronym...
Likewise :(

All good @Mkeblair, FSH is an abbreviation of Full Suspension Hanging.

C

ChrissyDissociated

Sep 25, 2024
Heyo guys! Just joined, but this looked like a good place to start chatting ^^

My ideal method is a firearm(in the US, easiest and fastest method in some states IMO), when i'm finished with college and moved out on my own next year. Moving to a state that doesn't require a license to buy a firearm so i can get it done and over with... :(

My day has been okay. Not special, not terrible. How about you guys?

Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Heyo guys! Just joined, but this looked like a good place to start chatting ^^

My ideal method is a firearm(in the US, easiest and fastest method in some states IMO), when i'm finished with college and moved out on my own next year. Moving to a state that doesn't require a license to buy a firearm so i can get it done and over with... :(

My day has been okay. Not special, not terrible. How about you guys?
Hey Chrissy!

I agree, here in the states, it is definitely the easiest and most pain-free method. With that being said, I am genuinely curious, as to whether you think perhaps when you finish college and move out, would you perhaps have second thoughts? I mean those are some serious life changes... I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything like that, just thinking to myself, "If I wanted to CTB... Then I graduated school and moved out and found a decent career, would I still want to?".... Which is crazy, because I honestly have done those things and still want to, however, that has been many years ago...

Anyways, I'm just curious, I love to hear other peoples stories/thoughts... I'm that guy in the bar who will ask a question and just listen and legit want to hear it, as opposed to butting in with my "one-upper" lol...

Cheers!

• Hugs
Reactions: ChrissyDissociated
eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
casual SaSu chat is discussing ideal method šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ yeah I'd choose firearm as well. specifically 12 or 10 gauge shotgun. thank u texas for having poor gun control policies and thanks me for never seeking psychiatric help which could in some way bar me from firearm access lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Bear1234
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
casual SaSu chat is discussing ideal method šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ yeah I'd choose firearm as well. specifically 12 or 10 gauge shotgun. thank u texas for having poor gun control policies and thanks me for never seeking psychiatric help which could in some way bar me from firearm access lol
I soooo wish I could get a firearm here. Would make things easy for sure.

C

ChrissyDissociated

Sep 25, 2024
Hey Chrissy!

I agree, here in the states, it is definitely the easiest and most pain-free method. With that being said, I am genuinely curious, as to whether you think perhaps when you finish college and move out, would you perhaps have second thoughts? I mean those are some serious life changes... I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything like that, just thinking to myself, "If I wanted to CTB... Then I graduated school and moved out and found a decent career, would I still want to?".... Which is crazy, because I honestly have done those things and still want to, however, that has been many years ago...

Anyways, I'm just curious, I love to hear other peoples stories/thoughts... I'm that guy in the bar who will ask a question and just listen and legit want to hear it, as opposed to butting in with my "one-upper" lol...

Cheers!
To answer your question, yeah, I probably wouldn't have second thoughts. I've been supremely "blackpilled" about life and my hopes are pretty much at an all time low. It'd take a veritable miracle for me to turn away from that. A new town and career won't change how isolated and traumatized I've been in my childhood and adolescent years, and how it'd affect me for the rest of my life haha. But who knows, maybe I'll find a reason to live once I've moved lol.

Regardless, good to meet ya!!

Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
To answer your question, yeah, I probably wouldn't have second thoughts. I've been supremely "blackpilled" about life and my hopes are pretty much at an all time low. It'd take a veritable miracle for me to turn away from that. A new town and career won't change how isolated and traumatized I've been in my childhood and adolescent years, and how it'd affect me for the rest of my life haha. But who knows, maybe I'll find a reason to live once I've moved lol.

Regardless, good to meet ya!!
Hey Chrissy,

I sincerely appreciate the response! As I said, I'm a POS who is ready to CTB any day now, however, I have my MBA and am starting with a new company on the 30th, so I'm always in this "weird limbo", so I get it! I do sincerely hope you find that reason, at least for a while, as we never know if this truly is our one last shot, or if there's something else...

I'm not Religious, per say, but if there is a "God", he can be a real SOB lol....

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
Hey All!

I'm making this post for those of us who are contemplating CTB, however, also were provided some form of assistance, whether it be comfort, affirmation, guidance, contemplation, etc. from the "Chat" here. Apparently, perhaps we need more replies before the "Chat" option opens back up for us... so reply here!

Let's start a more casual convo. Completely hypothetically, If/When I CTB, it will most likely be by firearm, as I'm a dumbass good ol' American with a bunch of guns (LOL)......

sorry, you gotta be pro jepe to get in the chat now im afraid

• Yay!
Reactions: asa
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
sorry, you gotta be pro jepe to get in the chat now im afraid
What jthey kicked people out because of her? I don't think I ever wvn talked to her.
Hey All!

What's wrong with americans?? Lol I really want to use a gun as well. I have a few but SI is so hard.
Hey All!

What's wrong with americans?? Lol I really want to use a gun as well. I have a few but SI is so hard.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
What jthey kicked people out because of her? I don't think I ever wvn talked to her.

it's a joke based on past events there lmao they didnt actually

asa

asa

Aug 22, 2024
Hey All!

The chat option is only opening for those who are pro jepe apparently