• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Is it possible to succeed at CTB only with SN alone? without antiemetics or benzodiazepines

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Possible, but you'll most likely throw up. Make sure you have other glasses of SN to drink in case you throw up.

Reactions: Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Yes you can.
Generally, CTB with just SN is considered controversial.
You certainly make your probability of success lower than if you had, for example, AE.
But it's very hard for me to say how much you reduce the chance.
It depends on other factors.
If you take care of all the other things (fasting, clean SN, etc.) you will probably succeed.
But remember that CTB is a thin line and the situation may turn out differently.

SN is the most important (logical).
AE highly recommended.
All other products are just add-ons that can make your journey to the other side a little more enjoyable.
But these other additional products can also increase your chance of success. For example, thanks to Benzo you will panic less and reduce the chance that you will do something inappropriate. An individual matter.

You definitely need to prepare for vomiting.
Of course, even after taking AE you can vomit, but without AE the probability increases.
Mentally prepare yourself.
Two extra glasses with SN is also a good idea.
You can also fast a little longer.

Good luck

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Without antiemetics it will be very difficult for you not to vomit. Even if it is difficult for you to vomit naturally, the body will want to throw out the poison. Benzos help you avoid panicking, your nerves making you vomit (like it happens to me) or making you want to call an ambulance.