P

Praying 4 a Miracle

Sep 22, 2024
If you are looking for employment, have you ever considered becoming a school bus driver? It's fun, rewarding, and they are AWAYS looking for drivers, no matter where you are located (in many countries around the world). School children in Europe ride on regular buses, but I'm sure the employment situation is similar. There is the flexibility to have time off whenever you need it, and they provide free training and class B license.

There are people of all ages who do it, some are young and some retired. It's technically part-time, but for those who need more hours, there's always the possibility of doing charters or washing buses to make it full time. Also some become dispatchers, which is usually full time.

Along with the full size buses, there are some who choose to drive a short bus, which is much easier to park in your driveway. Also for those who live in the country, they normally allow you to park the bus at home. This way you only have to go to the yard for fuel, maintenance, and to hand in paperwork etc.

It's not a great way to get rich, but many people love the job, and some do it for their entire lives. I personally did it when I was young, then decided to go to college and become an electronics technician. I did that for a many years, and then became a business owner. Then I retired and got bored, so decided to go back to doing it again. This is my 10th year doing it AFTER retirement. Many who do it are retired policemen, firefighters or truck drivers etc.

However many people I work with are much younger and do it for a career, and they absolutely love it. Some are young mothers, and are allowed to bring their own child with them if child care is an issue. The only job requirements are that you can pass a medical, which is mainly just blood pressure, urine and vision test. Also a relatively clean driving record.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, blackwidow, Jealous Blackheart and 2 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Just because you used bold but normal sized font instead of large font, doesn't mean I'm gonna read what you just said

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Downdraft and blackwidow