pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
When I will acquire SN, I will fast for more than 12h and then go to hotel. I'm using medicine haloperidol and quetiapine, I don't know if they will help me or no to achieve ctb. Other than that I won't use anything else. I have this scenario in my mind. What if I successfully drink SN, is there a possibility that I will wake up and survive? Because I can't risk surviving the attempt. I won't be able to face the consequences. Most likely a psych ward. It will ruin my life even more. I will have 2nd cup of SN just in case I vomit.

Reactions: Oneness
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, failure is possible.
SN grabs hold of the oxygen in your bloodstream. If your brain goes without oxygen for too long it can be damaged permanently. So the consequences of failure could be worse than a psych ward. You could be left with serious, lifelong brain damage.
In other words, if you use SN to ctb, plan it properly.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Forveleth
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
SN grabs hold of the oxygen in your bloodstream. If your brain goes without oxygen for too long it can be damaged permanently. So the consequences of failure could be worse than a psych ward. You could be left with serious, lifelong brain damage.
Interesting. I thought SN can't cause permanent damage. Most people who survived said that they recovered fully. At least that's what I read here.

Reactions: Bleneviola, SonicFan1994, petal76 and 2 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Interesting. I thought SN can't cause permanent damage. Most people who survived said that they recovered fully. At least that's what I read here.
The odds are that you would recover fully. But it's not guaranteed. Brain damage is a real possibility if you get close to death but revive (or someone revives you) from that state.

Reactions: Oneness and Forveleth
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I was concerned about brain damage too but I haven't read of it happening with SN as of yet.

Reactions: bussy, divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Essentially unless you vomit it all out you'll die if you don't get medical attention within a few hours.

But I've heard of people surviving for up to 24 hours after and getting saved.

Reactions: Forveleth and pocket7
E

Edgerunner

Jun 9, 2024
Hey man, I don't know what you are going through but I hope you can find peace(hopefully while living)

From what I read, if it is potent enough and stays in your stomach for the planned time without interruption, survival chance should be minimal.

surviving after an attempt like that is legit nightmare scenario

Reactions: doingitrighthistime
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024
Essentially unless you vomit it all out you'll die if you don't get medical attention within a few hours.

I read that within 4 hours person will die. How is 24h possible?

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
I read that within 4 hours person will die. How is 24h possible?
probably on this scenario, sn didn't work. the reason can be many.
but it's known that with fasting and right dosage of SN, in a correct scenario, person will be asleep in 20 minutes and it would be impossible to be found alive 24hrs later if scenario remains.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Ctb methods are similar to medical procedures. If you carefully follow the established SN protocol you will most likely succeed but no method can be guaranteed 100% successful. There will always those crazy edge cases where someone survivors for one reason or another. Research well, plan carefully, act purposefully.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness, DeIetedUser4739 and JKFleck
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023

What do you mean by surviving for up to 24 hours?

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I don't think this is true, l have read a lot of failed attempts and there was definitely no brain damage.

Reactions: SonicFan1994, bussy and divinemistress36
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
Sorry to contradict you but l have read of quite a few failed attempts and not one had brain damage. If you would like to share your source of this information please do
When I will acquire SN, I will fast for more than 12h and then go to hotel. I'm using medicine haloperidol and quetiapine, I don't know if they will help me or no to achieve ctb. Other than that I won't use anything else. I have this scenario in my mind. What if I successfully drink SN, is there a possibility that I will wake up and survive? Because I can't risk surviving the attempt. I won't be able to face the consequences. Most likely a psych ward. It will ruin my life even more. I will have 2nd cup of SN just in case I vomit.
There is so much misinformation on this page l urge you to read the SN thread by Stan before you do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and divinemistress36
D

Deleted member 65988

Sorry to contradict you but l have read of quite a few failed attempts and not one had brain damage. If you would like to share your source of this information please do
This is easily one of the most repeatedly discussed points about SN and to see it continously brought is confusing to me, with methemoglobinemia which causes hypoxia there is a significant chance of brain damage, read this. Just because it didn't appear in failed attempts, doesn't mean its completely out of the question in cause of death.

Attachments

• p148-150.pdf
    132.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Oneness, bussy and rozeske
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
This is easily one of the most repeatedly discussed points about SN and to see it continously brought is confusing to me, with methemoglobinemia which causes hypoxia there is a significant chance of brain damage, read this. Just because it didn't appear in failed attempts, doesn't mean its completely out of the question in cause of death.
She was still alive after 6 hours?

D

Deleted member 65988

She was still alive after 6 hours?
Still in intensive care possibly, just at look @CocoToxBase went through and it isn't difficult to see why some survive this, just as some call for help, and pass on the way to ER, I've said this before months ago and that is, SN just like most methods that won't kill you straight away and lets be fair there are not many that can do so, is a wildcard at times.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Survivorship bias. Those who fail and end up with significant brain damage may not be able to come back onto SS and report their experiences. The only people who are able to talk coherently about their experiences here are the ones who had no brain damage or mild damage.

• Informative
Reactions: Oneness, SonicFan1994, bussy and 3 others
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
Survivorship bias. Those who fail and end up with significant brain damage may not be able to come back onto SS and report their experiences. The only people who are able to talk coherently about their experiences here are the ones who had no brain damage or mild damage.
Fair point