Frankiesaysbye

Frankiesaysbye

Aug 30, 2023
What is the possibility that I die via car crash? I live close to a freeway, that has a pretty high bridge over a forest. I'm thinking if I speed up just right and drive off the bridge, the impact would instantly kill me, but I have my doubts. I could also let my car hug a tree or smh.

• Hugs
Reactions: skreewie
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Wearing safety belt will increase your chance or survival for sure. Airbag is also important component. Depending on the speed and model of your car the chance varies. But if fallen from high bridge, you do have chances of dying.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Without a seat belt or airbags, the fall would be fatal. But do not underestimate the strength of the bridge protections, it takes a lot of force to cross them or go over or under them when they deform.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
skreewie

skreewie

its over
Apr 16, 2024
I was also thinking of this recently, but couldn't find any methods to improve fatality...

nevermeant2b

nevermeant2b

Sep 11, 2023
Speeds in excess of 100mph to a solid object with no safety precautions is always near fatal but be warned, people do survive

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
It hugely depends on the car you're driving too. Modern cars are built to an extreme high standard of passenger safety. Personally I'd never take the gamble and risk surviving with permanent injuries - there's other accessible methods with way less risk.

J

jumpman133

Mar 27, 2024
Every method carries risk. Any other ideas to make CTB look like an accident?