• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Would you risk going to jail in order to avoid suicide?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 2nd poll: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/poll-have-you-ever-lied-in-a-poll-on-sasu.172264/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have posted another poll with the diametrical question.

But here is this one. Maybe in some years I could avoid my suicide if I did something which could give me jail time. I would not hurt anyone except the finances of the country I live in. But I needed a partner in crime. And all the people who could help me said "no, never."

I had to find a stranger. But the person could easily blackmail me. I had to have compromised evidence against them. It is a tricky question. I think I am not the kind of person who has the nerves for it but I am really desperate. The chances someone finds out is very low except if the other person turns his or her back against me.
I think thinking hypothetically about it and actually doing it are two seperate things.

I go with maybe.

Could I go to SaSu jail for posting too many polls the same evening or for giving a link to another poll as an option for this poll? This marketing stunt is genius. You have to admit that. Damn I put the wrong poll as an option. Nevermind the other link would have been too long anyway.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The only thing I can think of is some massive financial crime. Is that the kind of thing you mean? Fraudulantly obtain a shit load of money in order to live more comfortably? But- no. I'm far too square and law abiding and too stupid anyhow to pull off something like that. I don't think I could enjoy the money either. I'd be too nervous I'd get caught.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If Epstein couldn't escape suicide in jail, I doubt I could either. šŸ˜

But no. I would maybe go to a psych ward to avoid suicide at best but that's potentially worse than jail for some people.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The only thing I can think of is some massive financial crime. Is that the kind of thing you mean? Fraudulantly obtain a shit load of money in order to live more comfortably? But- no. I'm far too square and law abiding and too stupid anyhow to pull off something like that. I don't think I could enjoy the money either. I'd be too nervous I'd get caught.
You could end up in jail also for minor crimes if you cannot pay the fine. Even for riding the train without ticket in Germany.

Reactions: Forever Sleep