What do you want to happen after we die?

• Nothingness

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • Afterlife

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Reincarnation

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Please note I'm asking what you WANT to happen as opposed to what you BELIEVE will happen.

Out of nothingness, reincarnation, and an afterlife, I would choose nothingness. But it would be pretty cool if once we die, we could choose. That way people who want an afterlife or to reincarnate could.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Yes, it would be interesting if we could choose what kind of existence (if any) we would like to have when we die. I would choose an afterlife -- a pleasant one, I hope!

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Sayo, Trashcan and 3 others
S

SomeGuyDK

Sep 17, 2018
I would def prefer some kind of happy afterlife without suffering. Nothingness does seem preferable than popping into existence again and again in various sentient beings with the ability to suffer.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Sayo, Trashcan and 4 others
Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
I don't really care, as long as there's no suffering. So heaven, reincarnation where there's no or at least little suffering, or nothingness I'm flexible but just give good well-meaning people a break

Reactions: Trashcan, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

I don't care too much, it's probably going to be nothingness. But If there's an afterlife, I want to be in a place alone forever and have unlimited freedom on what I can do. Being stuck in a heaven with billions of idiots that don't respect me because they don't like how I dress or my opinions, laws, a god/dictator that I must obey and worship and social conventions, I wouldn't like that. You know the feeling of freedom that you get when you're playing a video game? You can do and be anything that you want and nobody is there to judge you. That's the only afterlife I wouldn't be disgusted to live. I'm sick and tired of forced roles.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Ἡγησίας, lv-gras and 1 other person
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
I want to be reborn and live a life where I'm in my power, I want to experience what that is like.

Reactions: SomeGuyDK
Abel

Abel

Forgotten
Sep 11, 2018
I definitely wouldn't want an afterlife. I fucked up this life so badly, I have no doubt that I'd find a way to fuck up my afterlife too.

As such, I'd want either nothingness, or maybe reincarnation with my memories wiped... though that's pretty much the same thing. In either situation "I" would cease to exist, which I believe is for the best, even if it makes me a little sad.

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Nonexisrance. Just like it was before I was born and just like it should be.

Reactions: skitliv, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'd like to go to never never land and hang out there for a while as a 14 y/o

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, your pathologist and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Gengogakusha

Gengogakusha

Crazy Cat Lady
Sep 5, 2018
Nothingness

I'm fed up with this life. The last thing I want is another one.

Reactions: lv-gras, mattwitt and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals