• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
I've reached that point where I don't want to get up cus I have no life but I have to otherwise my family will just shout till I get up! I hate life and I hate myself but I'm too stupid and depressed to get anything right let alone killing myself. I just wish someone could kill me and put me out my misery no one should have to suffer like this no one

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: blanketyblk, okaoki, Quitter and 1 other person
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
no one should have to suffer like this no one
I'm sorry you're feeling like this, I hear you. It's inhumane to suffer in this way. You're not alone.

Reactions: MakyMy and Life+me=error
N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Thank u, I wake up crying every single day. I just want peace that all x

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I've reached that point where I don't want to get up cus I have no life but I have to otherwise my family will just shout till I get up! I hate life and I hate myself but I'm too stupid and depressed to get anything right let alone killing myself. I just wish someone could kill me and put me out my misery no one should have to suffer like this no one
I'm so sorry your feeling like this. as you said it's not fair to have to live feeling terrible. all i can give you is hugs and the thought that people do care about you.. you try and hang in there ok. hugs!

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
There's no future for me, I'm so angry at the world and have been given BPD from ECT so it's not going to get better. Please someone help me

• Hugs
Reactions: okaoki, BPD_LE and blanketyblk
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
There's no future for me, I'm so angry at the world and have been given BPD from ECT so it's not going to get better. Please someone help me
I have BPD so I truly understand your pain. Keep talking to us. You're not alone here.

Reactions: Life+me=error
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
aye. if you want to chat. please PM us. your not alone on here. we are all fighting are own demons.

• Love
Reactions: Life+me=error and BPD_LE
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
how are you going now? you ok. did you want to talk. people are here and we will listen.

hugs