• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
So I've been checking out air weapons. I always thought they're useless but Ive read some are actually powerful and I wonder if I shot one of those shotguns point black to my chest, I think I would do a lot of damage right? I think 00 buck real shotgun may be Overkill and completely destroy my torso (I'm skinny and thin).
I desperately need a gun as I'm too pussy of brain damage of SN and I need at least 8 months of suffering until I maybe can get one, not even very likely. So I really desperate.

For example, this is a powerful air rifle from gamo. I can't believe they sell them on Amazon lmao.
Amazon product ASIN B01N19HOV5
But instead of that rifle it would be a shotgun counterpart.
It would be so easy to get one of this if it worked.

I must stress I don't intend to use this to my head AT ALL, as that's simply not strong enough and asking for brain damage without death.
This would be to shoot my heart and die by blood loss.

Please guys who know of this let me know if I'm wrong or not, really ignorant here. Thanks
Example of air shotgun and stats for those who could interpret them
/Choose the shotgun option and enjoy velocities of 1130 feet per second with 360 foot pounds of energy using No. 8 shot. With consistent spreads of 12" at 20 yards, it's the ideal tool for upland or bushytail hunting./

I'm really thin and my chest is basically flat so theres only bone protecting the heart.

Last edited:
Y

Ynoocs

May 8, 2019
So I've been checking out air weapons. I always thought they're useless but Ive read some are actually powerful and I wonder if I shot one of those shotguns point black to my chest, I think I would do a lot of damage right? I think 00 buck real shotgun may be Overkill and completely destroy my torso (I'm skinny and thin).
I desperately need a gun as I'm too pussy of brain damage of SN and I need at least 8 months of suffering until I maybe can get one, not even very likely. So I really desperate.

For example, this is a powerful air rifle from gamo. I can't believe they sell them on Amazon lmao.
Amazon product ASIN B01N19HOV5
But instead of that rifle it would be a shotgun counterpart.
It would be so easy to get one of this if it worked.

I must stress I don't intend to use this to my head AT ALL, as that's simply not strong enough and asking for brain damage without death.
This would be to shoot my heart and die by blood loss.

Please guys who know of this let me know if I'm wrong or not, really ignorant here. Thanks
Example of air shotgun and stats for those who could interpret them
/Choose the shotgun option and enjoy velocities of 1130 feet per second with 360 foot pounds of energy using No. 8 shot. With consistent spreads of 12" at 20 yards, it's the ideal tool for upland or bushytail hunting./

I'm really thin and my chest is basically flat so theres only bone protecting the heart.
I'm no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but it seems that it COULD work, but the chances of of success are dramatically lower than an actual traditional firearm. I just watched a video on this exact model and it took multiple shots to blow up a tomato, let alone get through bone and damage vitals. I think you'd end up just giving yourself a relatively gory, shallow wound.

Reactions: TiredHorse and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I'm no expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but it seems that it COULD work, but the chances of of success are dramatically lower than an actual traditional firearm. I just watched a video on this exact model and it took multiple shots to blow up a tomato, let alone get through bone and damage vitals. I think you'd end up just giving yourself a relatively gory, shallow wound.
Oh screw that then. A tomato taking several shots damnit

Y

Ynoocs

May 8, 2019
Oh screw that then. A tomato taking several shots damnit
Like I said, it could definitely be done. It's just that you'd be gambling against the odds a little bit. Is it possible for you to get a gun at a gun store? You could get a cheap, but effective real shotgun for about half the cost of this air shotgun.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Like I said, it could definitely be done. It's just that you'd be gambling against the odds a little bit. Is it possible for you to get a gun at a gun store? You could get a cheap, but effective real shotgun for about half the cost of this air shotgun.
I am not American so nah not easy

Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Thanks for the reminder that as an American, if I won't just go buy a shotgun at my local sporting goods store, I'm not serious.

Y

Ynoocs

May 8, 2019
Thanks for the reminder that as an American, if I won't just go buy a shotgun at my local sporting goods store, I'm not serious.
When did I ever say that OP wasn't serious? I clearly said that their proposed method could work, but wouldn't be as effective as a traditional shotgun. Don't take your shitty day out on me fucker.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
When did I ever say that OP wasn't serious? I clearly said that their proposed method could work, but wouldn't be as effective as a traditional shotgun. Don't take your shitty day out on me fucker.
Whoa whoa whoa. Wasn't trying to say that, or even join your exchange. Sorry, that was a bit of a thinking-out-loud drive-by kind of post.

I'm just saying this thread reminded me that if I want to die, I can just get a gun.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss, Ynoocs and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Oops I also didn't get it just misunderstanding hehe

Y

Ynoocs

May 8, 2019
Whoa whoa whoa. Wasn't trying to say that, or even join your exchange. Sorry, that was a bit of a thinking-out-loud drive-by kind of post.

I'm just saying this thread reminded me that if I want to die, I can just get a gun.
All good sorry for misunderstanding. Sorry my short temper got the best of me lol.

Reactions: Weems
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Not a good idea. Air guns do not have the needed force to reliably kill a human (I suppose it is possible to die if you are shot in the a sensitive area like the eyes, but it WILL be very painful and likely just end up with a lot of pain and failure). If you are going to shoot yourself, then I recommend at least a real firearm to have any reliable chance of success and even then, only certain weapons (real shotgun/real pistol) with the proper ammo. I know you don't like the idea of a gory mess and that SN isn't an option, but I think the air shotgun is a far worse idea than even SN.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss and spanishguy22
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
This got me thinking about the film No Country for Old Men. Would a captive bolt gun be an alternative for those outside the US where firearms are not easily available? I'm not sure a captive bolt gun would be any easier to acquire, but if it can take down a cow then it should be pretty effective against a human.

Just a thought...

Reactions: Nunyabinniss and spanishguy22
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
The air rifle shown would develop a muzzle energy of about 50/60 foot pounds, depending on which calibre you choose. That is far less than a conventional .22 rimfire, (about 90/100 foot pounds) and yet even this round, whilst certainly potentially lethal, is far too weak to provide certainty for a suicidal or homicidal shot.
There can always be fluke shots - this air rifle will certainly penetrate and you might strike a major blood vessel which could cause death by exsanguination, but there are very few human air gun fatalities. Having said that, some years ago I carried out a technical inspection and report on an air gun for a British Coroner. I determined that it developed about 11.5 foot pounds, and yet it had caused the accidental death of a 4 year old child.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
The air rifle shown would develop a muzzle energy of about 50/60 foot pounds, depending on which calibre you choose. That is far less than a conventional .22 rimfire, (about 90/100 foot pounds) and yet even this round, whilst certainly potentially lethal, is far too weak to provide certainty for a suicidal or homicidal shot.
There can always be fluke shots - this air rifle will certainly penetrate and you might strike a major blood vessel which could cause death by exsanguination, but there are very few human air gun fatalities. Having said that, some years ago I carried out a technical inspection and report on an air gun for a British Coroner. I determined that it developed about 11.5 foot pounds, and yet it had caused the accidental death of a 4 year old child.
That's interesting! Any idea where the child was hit? An artery for sure wonder which one though

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Temporal region.
Range stated as "point blank"

Reactions: spanishguy22