TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I had spoken about how harmful 'help' is in the psychiatric industry as well as society and railed against it before, but I've just recently thought about another way to be creative. This time, in a vent in poetry format. So here it is:

TAW122's little poem about 'help':
If help is fishing for information to incriminate and intervene against me,
If help is gaslighting, guilting & shaming me for having valid feelings,
If help is convincing me that my goals, desires, and fantasies are insignificant, invalid,
If help is trying to get me to abandon and ignore my interests & values while imposing your interests & values,
If help is trying to delude me into the monotonous, unthinking majority,
If help is using medication that alters my mind and body while ignoring the problems that led me to want to CTB in the first place,
If help is using involuntary force to detain me against my will and then billing for services rendered without my agreeance to them,
If help is what will lead to a permanent record in my health records which will affect my prospects and civil liberties in life...

THEN I DON'T WANT "HELP!" It's a nuisance at best, a threat towards my freedom & civil liberties as well as my interests & values, and all the consequences that follow after receiving it. I would rather CTB and not have to deal with the neverending, relentless bullshit that is 'life'. This is my body, my right, and my choice as I am a sentient, aware human being.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer, DyingAlf, BitterlyAlive and 7 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well said. "Help" isn't help it's controlling the problem. I told those around me suicide or lack of is my own journey, and only I can pick my path. I told them if they forced "help" on me I play the mental health game then ctb the literal second I got out. That very quickly ended the discussion of forcing "help" on me. It's sad how society thinks helloing us is stripping us of all our freedom and self authority.

• Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer, lostangel, Broken Chimera and 2 others
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I dont think anyone can help us . We have to help ourselves.
Btw are you the TAW who wrote firearms guide , it was very funny :D

Reactions: TAW122 and RC90
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You got it right. Help isn't helping because it's just trying to force us to pretend to be ok. If it meant anything there wouldn't be as many suicides as there are. Who can heal in a system this broken?

Reactions: Wayfaerer, TAW122 and Sprite_Geist
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This type of so-called "help" is a problem to another problem. Not a solution.

Reactions: Wayfaerer and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Well said guys, and also, just added another few lines to my poem as I left out some other negative consequences and results from "help".

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
What's the point of help if it's so impersonal and, in reality, just a bandaid? Thanks for posting. I usually dislike poetry but this was good.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, Deleted member 4993 and TAW122