animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
I wrote a poem to let out my feelings

I wish I had a Time Machine would things really be different for me?
I make mistakes until it's too late
There's not much time but there's plenty to waste.
My heart is full of love but trapped in a cage that it cannot escape.
Slowly but surely I'm forgetting my name and place
I cling onto my memories so dearly while watching them slip away
If only I had a Time Machine things wouldn't be this way
I loved you more than life itself and couldn't properly show it but if I had a Time Machine then all the chances I had, even one I wouldn't blow it
All I can do is relive the precious memories in my head while I get left behind in my own life instead
They say trauma builds character but what do you do when there's nothing left but a body and a narrator.
Deep down I don't want to die and leave everything I loved in this lifetime behind
I tried so hard to be brave in a terrifying world where my name will just be another on a grave.
Everything was okay I thought everything would be fine what has happened to me?
I'd like to think if i could go back in time I wouldn't make the same mistakes but I'll only ever know if I had a Time Machine .

• Hugs
Reactions: expiredfckmeat and Huntfish34
gotomrg

gotomrg

Mar 10, 2023
learning from your mistakes and not repeating them in the future in similar situations. that is the closest thing to a time machine that we as humans have.
im sure that you'll end up in similar situations, fall in love again and meet new people. maybe even someone better for you. not f-ing up new chances is pretty much possible and rewarding.

• Love
Reactions: animetal
animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
learning from your mistakes and not repeating them in the future in similar situations. that is the closest thing to a time machine that we as humans have.
im sure that you'll end up in similar situations, fall in love again and meet new people. maybe even someone better for you. not f-ing up new chances is pretty much possible and rewarding.
It feels like it's too late for me because of my situation :(