• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

clarencekiwi

May 27, 2024
first post on here. just wanted to share my experiences with pmdd and other things. i've had depression for as long as i can remember, i've been to outpatient day programs around 5 or 6 times, and been inpatient around 3 times. these issues really fucked up my academic success, since i was constantly in and out of hospitals and just having awful depression and suicidal ideation, i was barely in school. i ended up failing high school because of this. i got my hiset a bit later so that's good at least.
but ever since i went through a really awful abusive relationship, i have never been the same. everything that i was or had was taken from me. i do not even really remember who i was before i met him. he broke me down until i was nothing, not even a shell of my former self, more so a crushed dust of the shell of my former self. we broke up around 2 years ago at this point. ever since then, i developed so many physical and mental problems, just a sudden onslaught of terrible things. it wasn't even just suicidal ideation anymore, i become fully suicidal. sudden insomnia, sleep apnea, muscle pain, the worst of the things being sudden PMDD.
around two weeks before i'm supposed to start bleeding, i am in so much agony. i become so suicidal, during this time over the course of a few months i have created my ctb plan. i am still pretty depressed and a little bit suicidal during the rest of the month, but during these two weeks everything is so dire. i am surprised i haven't ended it all yet. i have been prescribed different meds and i have to double one of them starting around the 2 weeks before, it doesn't seem to help much. i also am using the nuvaring for birth control, and i use it in the way that i'm supposed to not get my period, but some months my body just decides im gonna have a full on period. i just had a gynecologist appointment today and we decided im gonna start doing the injection birth control that you get every 3 months. i really hope it helps.
i also started doing TMS therapy a few weeks ago, it was supposed to be every day for a few weeks, like 36 sessions in total, but i haven't been able to get myself to go every day, it's more like i go twice a week. i really need to go more often, i'm not sure if the treatment will even work the way it's supposed to since i'm barely going. i also did regular talk therapy for a bit, but stopped going because i cannot get myself out of the house and it is so hard to actually go to appointments. i think i might get on lamictal sometime soon, i cant remember if thats even the medication, it may be another one, but i cant remember the name if it isnt lamictal.
i am so lonely and so sad. i've lost all my friends ever since i was in the abusive relationship, and have not been capable of forming new connections or even being able to stay in contact with anyone, therefore losing my friendships and relationships.
i want to die so bad, but i still am trying to get better. at certain points though, i feel as if i have made my decision to ctb. then it goes away, then it comes back. the only reasons i havent done it yet are because of my animals, and kinda my family. i've got quite a few pets and i love them dearly and i cannot bear the thought of leaving them. also, some of my pets are "exotic" pets and it would probably be pretty difficult to find them new homes.
everything sucks.

• Aww..
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!