• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SyrupForBlood

SyrupForBlood

A Sweet Sadness
Jul 21, 2024
I love this line of plushies! I'm glad to see the representation that these plushies bring for mental illness and disabilities, as well as the ideas they come up with for each one. Not to mention their just so darn cute! I'd love to see others opinions on this line or if you have a favorite :>

Also i rarely see any discussion of misophonia, and as someone who struggles with it daily its super comforting to see some rep. Silly angry bunny!

plushie-dreadfuls-misophonia-rabbit-plush-stuffed-animal-toy-715_1000x.jpg

(not sponsored lmaoo)

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_ and Forever Sleep
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I've heard of this brand before, and I've never felt represented by these because I don't think mental illness is something that is in any way adorable. It's something I wish that I could live without every day. I don't want it to define me and I don't want it to be representative of me. It's less a longing to "be normal" and more a desire to live without suffering as a constant. I can never be proud of my mental illness because I just can't understand being proud of having something that inherently reduces my quality of life.

I don't want to buy something like a plush as a testament to my failing health and my reason to take myself out of this life. It wouldn't be like, say, buying ear plugs to cope with misophonia, or buying a fidget to cope with anxiety -- because it's a purely aesthetic reminder of my illness. It's meant to be paid attention to. And that just isn't something I want yet another reminder of. The designs are very adorable but I'd never be able to look at them without these ideas in the back of my head.

I can understand why other people would be comforted by them and feel represented though. It's probably very refreshing to see that such a rarely talked about disorder such as misophonia is being recognized through this plush. I'm happy you find comfort in an outlet which I cannot. I hope you'll be able to get your hands on that misophonia bunny if you don't already have it đŸ«¶

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: SyrupForBlood and syrup ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
SyrupForBlood

SyrupForBlood

A Sweet Sadness
Jul 21, 2024
I've heard of this brand before, and I've never felt represented by these because I don't think mental illness is something that is in any way adorable. It's something I wish that I could live without every day. I don't want it to define me and I don't want it to be representative of me. It's less a longing to "be normal" and more a desire to live without suffering as a constant. I can never be proud of my mental illness because I just can't understand being proud of having something that inherently reduces my quality of life.

I don't want to buy something like a plush as a testament to my failing health and my reason to take myself out of this life. It wouldn't be like, say, buying ear plugs to cope with misophonia, or buying a fidget to cope with anxiety -- because it's a purely aesthetic reminder of my illness. It's meant to be paid attention to. And that just isn't something I want yet another reminder of. The designs are very adorable but I'd never be able to look at them without these ideas in the back of my head.

I can understand why other people would be comforted by them and feel represented though. It's probably very refreshing to see that such a rarely talked about disorder such as misophonia is being recognized through this plush. I'm happy you find comfort in an outlet which I cannot. I hope you'll be able to get your hands on that misophonia bunny if you don't already have it
I agree for something so debilitating to live with it can feed into the sort of "aesthetic" based version of mental health that's been pushed by the internet recently, as much as i find comfort in the plushies i completely understand why someone might not want to be reminded of what they suffer with in plush form. Its good to feel seen but that doesn't change all the suffering mental health puts people through. Thanks for your input i haven't thought about it this way before!

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_