• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soohey

Soohey

The world is truly beautiful
May 3, 2023
I seriously cannot live any longer.Every single minute of my existence kills me slowly.I can't find any other way to make my thoughts shut the fuck up than to doing ctb,but don't have a lot of methods available.I can't SN,N or any kind of firearm.I also have to mention that I still live with my parents,a very strict ones.If they catch me with anything suspicious they will beat me up to death.I don't care if the method is painful or any of that,i just need it to be reliable.Please help me,I've lost all hope.I can't take this anymore.

endofafoxtwo

endofafoxtwo

silly red fox guy
May 1, 2023
I seriously cannot live any longer.Every single minute of my existence kills me slowly.I can't find any other way to make my thoughts shut the fuck up than to doing ctb,but don't have a lot of methods available.I can't SN,N or any kind of firearm.I also have to mention that I still live with my parents,a very strict ones.If they catch me with anything suspicious they will beat me up to death.I don't care if the method is painful or any of that,i just need it to be reliable.Please help me,I've lost all hope.I can't take this anymore.
I am not saying it is a *good* option, but have you considered going to social services? Even if you are over 18 if you are still a dependant they can help you, or try to anyway.

• Love
Reactions: EmpathyMinded, Soohey and endless_pain
Upvote 1
P

peaceindeath

I want peace
May 5, 2023
Have you considered night-night?

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Soohey
Upvote 0
Soohey

Soohey

May 3, 2023
I am not saying it is a *good* option, but have you considered going to social services? Even if you are over 18 if you are still a dependant they can help you, or try to anyway.
honestly,idk if it's worth it
Have you considered night-night?
yes,but it doesn't sound really effective by what I've seen

• Love
Reactions: endofafoxtwo
Upvote 0
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Without knowing a bit more about your circumstances, it's hard for me to make a constructive reply. Do you feel able ro say more about yourself?

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly, there are no easy answers as to ways to ctb. It's so horrible how we exist in a world where we are denied the option of a way to exit existence in peace and I think that trying to plan to ctb would be especially difficult if one barely has any time alone, but it's just the reality. If there were easy, instant methods with no risks that didn't require any supplies I would be long gone by this point but anyway I hope that you find freedom from your torture.

Reactions: Soohey
Upvote 0
Soohey

Soohey

May 3, 2023
You're worth it.
Thank you.I really appreciate that.But even if I am,I just don't think I'll be able to ignore this pain any longer.
Without knowing a bit more about your circumstances, it's hard for me to make a constructive reply. Do you feel able ro say more about yourself?
sure.what would you need to know?

Upvote 0