• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question. For months, I had planned to obtain N, but have recently decided against it for a number of reasons. I'm in the beginning stages of learning about full suspension hanging.

I just had a thought- does weight matter? Due to recent stress, I've become underweight. I'm working with doctors to get it back up. But, hypothetically speaking, if I weigh 95 lbs and try full suspension, will I even weigh enough to go quickly? My main concern is being conscious for too long. Is this a terrible idea?

Thanks for any replies!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Everyone weighs enough to hang.

Reactions: Leshen, death137, Emily_Numb and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You could always weight yourself down with lots of clothing and stuff. I'm sure it will work but I personally don't know how quick it would be

deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
Everyone weighs enough to hang.
That's what I figured, I'm just being paranoid. It does seem that the more weight, the more likely the neck would snap. Therefore, less suffering. But, as long as it works, doesn't matter too much!
You could always weight yourself down with lots of clothing and stuff. I'm sure it will work but I personally don't know how quick it would be

Ha, perfect solution. Thank you for this, not sure why I didn't think of it. I can easily tie some weights to my ankles, this is reassuring since I'm running out of options.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's what I figured, I'm just being paranoid. It does seem that the more weight, the more likely the neck would snap. Therefore, less suffering. But, as long as it works, doesn't matter too much!
You don't have much chance of the neck breaking unless you go for long drop full. You're better off learning how to position the rope to close off the arteries. The same logic applies to partial and full, but you have no chance of backing out with full. Which means if you position wrong you may choke to death. That tends to be why partial is more popular.

Reactions: Leshen
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
You don't have much chance of the neck breaking unless you go for long drop full. You're better off learning how to position the rope to close off the arteries. The same logic applies to partial and full, but you have no chance of backing out with full. Which means if you position wrong you may choke to death. That tends to be why partial is more popular.
This is helpful, thank you for sharing this with me. I do plan to do a long drop. I still don't know enough yet, but this seems like the optimal way to go?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This is helpful, thank you for sharing this with me. I do plan to do a long drop. I still don't know enough yet, but this seems like the optimal way to go?
In theory. I'm honestly too scared to do long drop, so my research on it is limited. I would suggest doing research on how far you need to fall to ensure the neck breaks.

• Love
Reactions: deltaofvenus