• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SAI1234

Jun 17, 2022
I am desperately looking for suicide, already tried 2 times by cutting my wrist and bike accident, but my bad luck and escaped from death, this time I do want to chose the painless way to suicide.
Please let me know the way/methods/substance which I can get easily in India, how can I do painless way to die?

Reactions: Silent.Tears
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
firstly, welcome to the forum, I am sorry to read you are in this dark place,
secondly, NO one is going to tell you how to CTB, they will support you, but further no.
Thirdly, make yourself at home here, interact, research, talk on threads, and maybe you will find the answers you are looking for. There are some topic threads, browse them, but please please, no rash decision making.

Reactions: Shivali and WanderingWater
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Cutting wrists is considered one of the most unreliable methods. Causing an accident on purpose is not a good idea. If you survive, you may be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

Methods that are considered painless and reliable are: SN (sodium nitrite), helium, nitrogen, carbon monoxid (barbeque) , Oxycodon+Fentanyl(patches) and Nembutal.

Here are some infos for you:

• Informative
Reactions: Caoine01, Dead Meat, September5th and 2 others
Sweet Chainsaw

Sweet Chainsaw

Dec 6, 2020
Don't you guys reicarnate over there?

• Yay!
Reactions: ViseTristeMereu
fishheye

fishheye

Jul 8, 2022
I am desperately looking for suicide, already tried 2 times by cutting my wrist and bike accident, but my bad luck and escaped from death, this time I do want to chose the painless way to suicide.
Please let me know the way/methods/substance which I can get easily in India, how can I do painless way to die?
You can easily find SN from Amazon. Or from any local chemical store. I went to one yesterday ordered a SN, which I'm expecting delivery in 15-20 days

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat