AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I don't mean to yell but I'm trapped in a psych ward right now, feeling lonely and misunderstood. I can hardly talk to the mental health nurses on account of my selective mutism.

please this place is a refuge for people like me, without it the ugliness of this world darkens my soul with despair and the hate turns inward.

please... stop.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, OnlyOwl, yaldabaoth and 58 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I don't mean to yell but I'm trapped in a psych ward right now, feeling lonely and misunderstood. I can hardly talk to the mental health nurses on account of my selective mutism.

please this place is a refuge for people like me, without it the ugliness of this world darkens my soul with despair and the hate turns inward.

please... stop.
Hello @AllFoxedOut,
I understand that you want to shout.
This forum is not just a website.
A sanctuary for those in plight.

Pro-lifers, though you play the umpire,
You just want to expand your empire.
If you really want to save us,
Try to suffer together with us.

Everything I can do is to pray.
Please keep us from falling helpless prey.
In this sadistic world full of strife,
Sanctioned Suicide does defend life.

Note: I don't have any evidence which shows the attackers are pro-lifers, so the verse above is just sentimental one.

I want to scream, too 😭

In this deadly weather,
Let us go through together.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StarFaded, FadingSunshine, deomlez and 12 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being trapped in a psych ward, I despise this dreadful world where suicidal people end up being punished simply for wanting to die, there really is too much suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyOwl, Praestat_Mori, AllFoxedOut and 2 others
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I am so sorry for everything u are going through right now and I hope it will be better for u soon, im sending u all the love in the world and a big hug.
And the ddosing rlly rlly sucks, it has destroyed my day yesterday and will literally leave scars forever lol

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: yaldabaoth, Asingletwig, AllFoxedOut and 3 others
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I don't like pro lifers..
Everyone should have the right to cease to exist if one wants to.
I believe it's against human rights to not allow it or censor informations about ways to commit suicide

Reactions: angel31, leavingsoon99, Chronicoverwhelm and 7 others
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
They are not 'pro-lifers' they are 'anti-choicers'.

I ceased to live decades ago, now I want to cease to exist.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: leavingsoon99, Chronicoverwhelm, aGoodDayToDie and 10 others
Octopixie

Octopixie

If not now, when?
Jun 26, 2023
Not being able to talk to people who understand and don't judge nearly killed me. If it wasn't for this website I would've been gone by now, but this website has been my last lifeline. I wish they would stop attacking it, but I'm sure any pleas will fall on deaf intolerant ears.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: yaldabaoth, Badatlove, Asingletwig and 7 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
These are poor little souls with limited mental horizons who have nothing better to do.
I´m sure that these poor little souls would change their point of view if they suddenly found themselves in an unbearable situation in life.
This can happen faster than some people can imagine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Davey36000, aGoodDayToDie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
What if we say that we quit SS? Then they won't have any reason to attack us and go away 😜
I mean,

OH NO, THANKS HACKERS! I AM SAVED! THANKS FOR ATTACKING THE FORUMS, I AM HERE NO LONGER!

• Yay!
Reactions: angel31, todiefor, AllFoxedOut and 2 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Hello @AllFoxedOut,
I understand that you want to shout.
This forum is not just a website.
A sanctuary for those in plight.

Pro-lifers, though you play the umpire,
You just want to expand your empire.
If you really want to save us,
Try to suffer together with us.

Everything I can do is to pray.
Please keep us from falling helpless prey.
In this sadistic world full of strife,
Sanctioned Suicide does defend life.

Note: I don't have any evidence which shows the attackers are pro-lifers, so the verse above is just sentimental one.

I want to scream, too 😭

In this deadly weather,
Let us go through together.
thank you @LoiteringClouds your poem is on point as always ^w^
It must be awful being trapped in a psych ward, I despise this dreadful world where suicidal people end up being punished simply for wanting to die, there really is too much suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.
I appreciate your kindness
I am so sorry for everything u are going through right now and I hope it will be better for u soon, im sending u all the love in the world and a big hug.
And the ddosing rlly rlly sucks, it has destroyed my day yesterday and will literally leave scars forever lol
thank you! I'm sorry it ruined your day that must have been terrible. my night was bad and I had nowhere to turn to ;~;

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: angel31, Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
i have all the info i need for my method and backups commited to memory. sasu just calms me now. please, pro-life ddosers, keep bringing the site down so that i no longer feel calm and therefore ctb faster.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, aGoodDayToDie, Aya&Dazy and 2 others
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Their Absolute arrogance is a weapon on its own, turns out. Fuck these people. There is no pain but what they feel. No new truth they can learn. Just this lashing out blindly at people like us. Stupidity and ignorance at a baffling kind of level.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Asingletwig, leavingsoon99 and 3 others
S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
without SS I can leave sooner. whoever is attacking SaSu in one way you are adding to the courage that I need. I am only still here cuz of SaSu, this is not the only place with methods. for someone who wants to do it, there is enough info out there. this place at least just delays it enough. and I will go ahead and hypothsise that due to that delay some folks recover. you are only making it worse by reducing that delay.

anyways thanks for adding to the bravery that I need. I did get a boost to proceed further towards by ctb from your efforts attacking SaSu.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, moya117, spinningmyself and 2 others
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I don't like pro lifers..
Everyone should have the right to cease to exist if one wants to.
I believe it's against human rights to not allow it or censor informations about ways to commit suicide
based
trying to take away someones right to die should be a human rights violation...

• Hugs
Reactions: JGT1, Praestat_Mori, jbear824 and 2 others
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Honestly, I never understood the people who do stuff like that, like, how fucking arrogant and ignorant do u have to be to think that shutting down SaSu is going to help anyone, if anything it's only going to make people more depressed.

Im sorry that you are in a psych ward, winding up in one is one of my biggest fears, so I can't imagine the stuff you must be going through. I'm glad though, that at least SaSu is proving you with some sort of comfort.

Hopefully you will get out ASAP!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, moya117, AllFoxedOut and 1 other person
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It's good that you can talk on here. I hope you get something positive from being on a ward

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Honestly, I never understood the people who do stuff like that, like, how fucking arrogant and ignorant do u have to be to think that shutting down SaSu is going to help anyone, if anything it's only going to make people more depressed.
I agree. It's childish and a fruitless endeavour anyway. eventually the SaSu staff will buff their DDOS protection.

Im sorry that you are in a psych ward, winding up in one is one of my biggest fears, so I can't imagine the stuff you must be going through. I'm glad though, that at least SaSu is proving you with some sort of comfort.

Hopefully you will get out ASAP!
I appreciate it thank you <3 honestly this ward isn't so bad but I do desperately want to get out.

It's good that you can talk on here. I hope you get something positive from being on a ward
thank you for your kind words. I unfortunately did some things and some things were discovered (SN) that might extend my stay here but yeah HOPEFULLY something positive comes of this...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, feder and aGoodDayToDie
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
They can't be reasoned with, they think they are doing something good, some think it's a good thing to do others bad, the world will always disagree, trust me it will stop eventually.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, feder and AllFoxedOut
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Sanctimonious, self righteous prolifer normies trying to get a hit of dopamine by doing a 'good deed' but in reality not giving a flying fuckeroo about the quality of life or the suffering of the members of this site. Guess what I did today? I took down a site, the only place where broken, lonely people in tremendous pain can go and have a sliver of peace and comradery. I'm such a hero!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, AllFoxedOut and pthnrdnojvsc
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
They can't be reasoned with, they think they are doing something good, some think it's a good thing to do others bad, the world will always disagree, trust me it will stop eventually.

Sanctimonious, self righteous prolifer normies trying to get a hit of dopamine by doing a 'good deed' but in reality not giving a flying fuckeroo about the quality of life or the suffering of the members of this site. Guess what I did today? I took down a site, the only place where broken, lonely people in tremendous pain can go and have a sliver of peace and comradery. I'm such a hero!

it might be pro lifers. could also be a bored kid that thinks fucking with suicidal people is funny. who knows. all I know is i can't wait for SaSu to buff their anti-DDOS protections.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
This is TRULY a sanctuary. Life warriors can be some of the worst people in the world. They only see the world through THEIR eyes. To hell with how someone else is feeling. I like this forum because it gives me peace to know that I'm not alone in my feelings about life. The bad thing about it (if they are attacking) is that there's actually a "Recovery" part of the website for them to go and spread "hope". I really do not like life warriors. Their stupidity and motivation are as toxic as the religious beliefs that drive their philosophy.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, tryagain, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
these peopeldontgive a shit
its the samething with titanfgall 2 ddos attacks
they do it for fun
they dont carewat people think

Reactions: leavingsoon99, AvoidingMyself and JGT1