lostmilo

lostmilo

Aug 19, 2024
I'm so tired of reaching out, BEGGING for help and all I get are weak sympathise. NO you do NOT know what I'm going through. NO not everyone feels like this. If they did then we would all be attempting to kill ourself then wouldn't we? I've tried EVERYTHING. I'm TIRED of existing. The CONSTANT demands. The CONSTANT feeling like I'm not good enough. If this is really all a test from God or whatever higher power the it's clearly RIGGED. Why is it always ME??? All I have left is the sweet sensation of burning my own skin. I'll burn every inch until I have no excuse but to tie the rope around my neck. So much physical pain that the pain of rope constructing my arteries feels like nothing but a pinch. Maybe then my survival instinct will decide to shut the fuck up for once.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: lifeisactualtorture, __dystop1a__, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I don'tthink God any hand in this because I don't believe in God. We were just given losing tickets in the universe lottery. No other explanation. Thankfully we have a way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisactualtorture and ijustwishtodie
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
I ain't even asking for much. I just need this one boy to talk to me and be friends even if he doesn't want to date me. I don't give a fuck about anything else. Somehow that is asking for too much. Where is all that love?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel to me how there's all this pain and suffering, I hope you find the relief you search for.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
A

asthedayends00

Oct 18, 2024
May you find peace with the decision you choose

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry for your pain. I hope you find peace soon. It's actually scary as to how much a sentient being is able to suffer for

Reactions: lifeisactualtorture
fkyou

fkyou

Oct 1, 2022
They don't fkn know the horrible feelings I have to go threw everytime everyday,if they did lOVe me they would have provided me with a method to spare my poor self this undeserved pain, you can't imagine how much pain this nobody would have avoided if I had died few years ago. Except they kept pushing me to resist for their own entertainment, sleeping in peace while I'm in tears,if it was my kid that wad going threw such bullshit,I would never let them go threw this,id give them a method they can use whenever they want to leave, because living like this is hard,I wouldn't expect them to get a shity deploma ,I'd rather have my kid die than let them witness this bullshit. I'd not want anything like this to defile them.

Last edited:
ForeverLonely82

ForeverLonely82

Student
Dec 22, 2021
euthanasia should be LEGAL. No bullshit. Not everyone is meant for this shit show of a life that only gives the lucky ones what we desire out of it. People like us try ourselves to exhaustion with no avail. I don't care what loving loving morons say, Eventually, One tires of trying. I know I did. Fuck this.

L

lifeisactualtorture

Aug 6, 2024
euthanasia should be LEGAL. No bullshit. Not everyone is meant for this shit show of a life that only gives the lucky ones what we desire out of it. People like us try ourselves to exhaustion with no avail. I don't care what loving loving morons say, Eventually, One tires of trying. I know I did. Fuck this.
Well put!! I feel the same but struggle to find the words to express it and you said it all perfectly and right to the heart of the problem !