yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
I just had my phone break and nobody is going to understand how frustrating this was for me. It didn't break when I dropped it, it breaks when it's in my pocket when I least expected it to. I am so angry and tired with myself and nobody is trying to talk to me. I can't take this anymore and I don't have much of anything.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: consider and kiki <3
P

pinkblur

Oct 3, 2023
what's going on? we are here to talk to you

P

pinkblur

Oct 3, 2023
aside from the phone breaking, what else has happened that brought you to where you're feeling today? have people been ignoring you reaching out for help? i'm sorry you're feeling so alone, i have gone through a similar feeling just a few days ago with people in my life when i needed them, no one has followed up to check on me i know how shitty that feels

• Aww..
Reactions: yuzenda
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
Have you tried the chat here?

• Hugs
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
we are here, you're not alone yuzenda.
im so sorry about your phone, did the screen crack? Is it still working?

• Aww..
yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
We are here ❤️
thank you for being here, it seriously means a lot
aside from the phone breaking, what else has happened that brought you to where you're feeling today? have people been ignoring you reaching out for help? i'm sorry you're feeling so alone, i have gone through a similar feeling just a few days ago with people in my life when i needed them, no one has followed up to check on me i know how shitty that feels
i've been feeling borderline okay, things haven't been going as planned but i still had nothing to be really upset about until this happened today...then everything else basically spiraled....i don't even have a way to pay it back until i start working next Wednesday which is a long time to wait.
we are here, you're not alone yuzenda.
im so sorry about your phone, did the screen crack? Is it still working?
the screen basically started malfunctioning after i took it out of my pocket and i got so angry that i just threw it and broke it even more since i'm just so angry
i think i'm just going to drink this all away

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: landslide2
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
that is awful, it just malfunctioning like that. i know the feeling when just one more thing suddenly goes wrong and it triggers everything, feels like everything crashing down. i know you recently had your clothes stolen too i remember reading. you've just run into some really crazy bad luck!

how are you feeling now? can you get a cheap replacement phone for now?

• Hugs
yuzenda

yuzenda

Jul 29, 2024
that is awful, it just malfunctioning like that. i know the feeling when just one more thing suddenly goes wrong and it triggers everything, feels like everything crashing down. i know you recently had your clothes stolen too i remember reading. you've just run into some really crazy bad luck!

how are you feeling now? can you get a cheap replacement phone for now?
i don't have any money for even a $30 phone, i'm trying to ask people for financial help

it's embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Hugs
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
is it your family you asked? i am hoping someone is able to help you!

• Hugs
kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
i am sorry that you are feeling this way, as well as about your phone -- i once broke mine in a similar manner a few years ago. i am here if you want to talk, you can pm me! ❤️ it's always nice to let it out.

• Hugs