• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I really need help. I'm having a nervous breakdown, the worst panic attacks I can't live like this anymore and every method I think of falls apart. If anybody knows a reliable source for fentanyl, a dealer or anyway to get some please pm me. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Im sorry I'm just so desperate

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you feel like this and you have such a rough time. I'm sorry I can't help with sources but unless u have a local dealer u might have to have a look in dark markets. But I would avoid international shipping. Afaik F is more or less "easily" available in the US dunno about other countries/regions but without knowing where you are located it's probably impossible to find any help.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you for responding im in New York but I literally know nobody. I just wish I can go I truly am in so much pain. I wish I was a sick dog so I can be put down peacefully… it's absolutely cruelty that we are forced to endure this and no one that is not experiencing what we are and constantly judging us, I'd love them to be in our shoes for just 5 min and then see what they have to say… yeah I would really appreciate any help you guys can give me and thank you for all the support.
🙏❤️

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc