• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
As title says, ctb next Sunday and need some help with regimen

This is what I have planned, and the stuff in parentheses is stuff Im unsure of and need help with

planning to ctb in a hotel room in the morning because fasting is difficult for me, will have more than 24 hours until check out time from time I take sn

overnight fast

9:30 am - Advil or aleve
9:45 am - 30 mg domperidone
(10 am - double recommended dose of famotidine)
10:10 am - 1-1.5 mg lorazepam
10:28 am - numb tongue with ice cubes, spit out water
10:30 am - drink sn and start timer just in case of vomiting so I can drink backup glass if necessary
use honey or a mint to chase away the taste, don't swallow it

I'm concerned about the antacid. Keep seeing back and forth about if it's okay to take with domperidone or not. Some say not at all, others say it's okay just as long as it's not at the exact same time as the domperidone. I have mind heartburn issues but don't take anything for it, so ideally I'd like to use an antacid for comfort but need more info if it's okay to do this with domperidone

thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Midgardsorm, aminend, hʚll and 2 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Looks effective. I think u know everything about SN now. I wish u luck in every decision u make

• Love
Reactions: archipelago and hʚll
P

pure soul

Student
Jul 17, 2021
Hope u will suceeded

• Love
Reactions: archipelago
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I hope of course that you can find another way out.
Wishing you all the best.