• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
5:00pm1x Meto
10:30pmLast drink
10:45pm600mg Ibuprofen/1000mg Paracetamol
1:00am3x Meto
1:15amMake Drinks x2
1:30am3mg-4mg Xanax
1:45amDrink SN

Have tested 1x meto (10mg) no side effects really maybe a little drowsy but that's it

Yet to test benzo but have seen in other threads 3/4mg is common. I have no tolerance btw.

Any advice/suggestions appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim
D

Deleted member 65988

As I told you before, I'd advise to keep your Xanax dose low. Some people have used lower than 3-4mg, it's just for the sake of taking a bigger dose to make sure one is completely out of it when SN works although I don't think you need a big dose to do it.

Reactions: ToTheTwillight, Huggs and stepz
Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Maybe something like this

5:00pm1x Meto
10:30pmLast drink
10:45pm600mg Ibuprofen/1000mg Paracetamol
1:00am3x Meto
1:15amMake Drinks x2 & take 2mg Xanax
1:30am0,5mg or 1mg Xanax
1:45amDrink SN

Reactions: stepz
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Planning on testing 0.5mg tonight and seeing how long it takes to have an effect.

Will update this thread with the results

Reactions: Huggs and Deleted member 65988
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
As I told you before, I'd advise to keep your Xanax dose low. Some people have used lower than 3-4mg, it's just for the sake of taking a bigger dose to make sure one is completely out of it when SN works although I don't think you need a big dose to do it.
I can take 4mg of Xanax and it keeps me awake. Strange how it does different things to different people.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Huggs and Oneness
D

Deleted member 65988

I can take 4mg of Xanax and it keeps me awake. Strange how it does different things to different people.
Hmm, do you have a high tolerance? 1mg still knocks me out after about half an hour and a bit more and it usually happens without warning.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Planning on testing 0.5mg tonight and seeing how long it takes to have an effect.

Will update this thread with the results
I don't personally know enough about benzos as I don't have access to them and therefor don't have them on my plan. But testing definitely seems the most surefire way to determine dosage, since any drug can effect people slightly differently.

S

sorin

Oct 11, 2023
There's a misconception about benzos, most people here include it for anxiety relief, but the peaceful pill book clearly states to take a huge dose (30 pills) so it can knock you out faster.

That's why there's probably a significant difference in the symptoms described in the book and those described by the people who witnessed sn succesful attempts. For example the book says it takes around 12-15 minutes to go unconscious relatively peaceful, meanwhile from those who witnessed it, it took around 30-35 minutes in which there were loud breathing noises, grunting even small convulsions. Moonicide story

D

Deleted member 65988

but the peaceful pill book clearly states to take a huge dose (30 pills) so it can knock you out faster.
That is in regards to specifically to Diazepam, not every other benzo is accommodated in that regard so people take what they feel comfortable with in terms of other benzos like Alpra, Clona or Lora. Each dose equivalent for each benzo is different although quite similar.

Although for Stepz case here, a normal non-toxic dose due to intolerance should knock them out faster especially if timed correctly.

I suppose a big dump of benzos does make things go faster though although people are afraid of vomiting while being unconscious. The absence of benzos in some cases does highlight a difference in experiences though.

S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
I don't personally know enough about benzos as I don't have access to them and therefor don't have them on my plan. But testing definitely seems the most surefire way to determine dosage, since any drug can effect people slightly differently.
Might be worth trying to get some to aid the peacefulness of the method

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'd argue it's rather important even if I understand not everyone can get it.
Do you believe they're important because the sedation they provide reduces the chance of vomiting or is it more for how they combat SI and make it peaceful? I've honestly resigned myself to a likely unpeaceful passing at this point and don't believe SI will be a problem but physical success is what worries me.

D

Deleted member 65988

Do you believe they're important because the sedation they provide reduces the chance of vomiting or is it more for how they combat SI and make it peaceful? I've honestly resigned myself to a likely unpeaceful passing at this point and don't believe SI will be a problem but physical success is what worries me.
Personally, it's a bit of both for me although I don't think having benzos automatically means success with the method as a whole nor does it mean that vomiting will be less likely to happen but I think the latter is where my thoughts are in terms of using benzos as part of the regimen. If you have resigned yourself to accepting a likely unpeaceful death which, let's face it, a majority of humans beings will die from what we can call unpeaceful deaths and if you don't think SI will be a problem then I think you are good to go in your case, I just found benzos useful in the application of making things potentially easier than without. A majority of the time, people have a problem with SI so that's why I got benzos to combat SI and facilitate a more successful sn ctb. I could've still had no issue doing SN without them but I find them to possibly cover some unforseen cause of failure outside of the normal reasons like calling for help or being found.

Reactions: Huggs
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
I tested 0.5mg yesterday at 00:00 and felt relaxed within 35ish mins but didn't fall asleep untill 90mins passed.

Based of this would maybe 2mg be a better dose? Or is it worth testing a higher dose?

ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I tested 0.5mg yesterday at 00:00 and felt relaxed within 35ish mins but didn't fall asleep untill 90mins passed.

Based of this would maybe 2mg be a better dose? Or is it worth testing a higher dose?

I think everyone is unique in this regard. Personally xanax can help me sleep, but it doesn't knock me to sleep, so I can get the best of both worlds. In my regime I plan to take xanax not because it's necessary or vital for the ctb to be successful by itself like the SN and antiemetics are, but because it is frickin' intense moment and I know it would help me relax through this.

I thought of doing 48 hour regime with meto, take 0.5mg (normal prescription for 1 pill) to start on Day 1, also on Day 2, then 1.5mg about 20min before drinking SN. But this is just me to get through the days, others might not take even 1 pill like I would because it would make them sleepy. So it really is up to you and deciding what you think might work for you. I think based on what you described that 2mg is good, but come into this mentally ready.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Hmm, do you have a high tolerance? 1mg still knocks me out after about half an hour and a bit more and it usually happens without warning.
Dunno, I use it to keep me awake and calm, must affect people differently I suppose.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I don't need to add anything else because @ToTheTwillight summed it up quite nicely.
In my regime I plan to take xanax not because it's necessary or vital for the ctb to be successful by itself like the SN and antiemetics are, but because it is frickin' intense moment and I know it would help me relax through this.
Same here.