• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Guys I've been sifting through every resource from here and beyond. Everything has changed numerous times. I have 2 boxes of meds I've searched to the ends on the earth for and managed to acquire that are no longer either not required or not recommended. I've deleted my tor browers and all my accounts but now the new thing is oxazepam. I'm really not interested in engaging in all the awkward dark web marketplace stuff again so here's my new plan. Please review it.

β€’8am - Stop eating
β€’5pm - drink 25g of sn in 50ml of water
β€’5pm to 5:20pm - throw up, be uncomfortable and really fuckin miserable, struggle with acid reflux, burning, pain, shortness of breath and headache. Think wtf, this shit sucks really bad but it's too late now, keep going. (Somewhere within this timeframe of intense suffering drink another 25g)
β€’By 5:25pm - lay down and hope I don't throw up anymore, endure any remaining side effects.
β€’5:45pm - look dead
β€’6:00pm - be like 50% dead
β€’7:00pm - actually be dead

If y'all approve of this method it's the one I'm sticking with. Let me know your thoughts. Preciate y'allπŸ™

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Emmie, 1000winds, wljourney and 2 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
It's gonna be harder when you don't follow any regimen, maybe you want to add ginger to calm your stomach few hours before final; and prepare the second glass for the risk of vomiting.

Reactions: SadVegan and Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
It's gonna be harder when you don't follow any regimen, maybe you want to add ginger to calm your stomach few hours before final; and prepare the second glass for the risk of vomiting.
GingerπŸ€”

Something so simple and attainable yet I've never thought of that. I've been so focused on the complicated regimens and revisions I guess I've continued to complicate it ever further; thinking I have to have all these special meds with specific names and pinpoint dosages leading up to sn🀦

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Guys I've been sifting through every resource from here and beyond. Everything has changed numerous times. I have 2 boxes of meds I've searched to the ends on the earth for and managed to acquire that are no longer either not required or not recommended. I've deleted my tor browers and all my accounts but now the new thing is oxazepam. I'm really not interested in engaging in all the awkward dark web marketplace stuff again so here's my new plan. Please review it.

β€’8am - Stop eating
β€’5pm - drink 25g of sn in 50ml of water
β€’5pm to 5:20pm - throw up, be uncomfortable and really fuckin miserable, struggle with acid reflux, burning, pain, shortness of breath and headache. Think wtf, this shit sucks really bad but it's too late now, keep going. (Somewhere within this timeframe of intense suffering drink another 25g)
β€’By 5:25pm - lay down and hope I don't throw up anymore, endure any remaining side effects.
β€’5:45pm - look dead
β€’6:00pm - be like 50% dead
β€’7:00pm - actually be dead

If y'all approve of this method it's the one I'm sticking with. Let me know your thoughts. Preciate y'allπŸ™
I don't think it's going to be "intense suffering"

• Love
Reactions: wljourney and Fktw0rld
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I think that will work. Yes.
You may not be in as much agony as you are expecting. Uncomfortable? Yes. The throwing up part isn't fun. Neither is downing another nasty glass of salt water. Possibly throwing up a bit more. But its not impossible. Always remember: there are a great number of people who don't follow any regimen and yet they still successfully CTB.

Maybe have a piece of candy or chocolate ready for after drinking the potion. And some simple straight water to rinse. A lined paper basket to throw up in?

Oxazepam takes actually quite some time to kick in. Average 60-90 minutes. If you have any other benzo it can help, but I don't think it's absolutely necessary. It may make you fall asleep faster, but SN will do what SN does. With or without additional meds.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and Fktw0rld
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
Can't you get antiemetics? It makes a big difference. Pm me if you need a source

• Hugs
Reactions: Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Can't you get antiemetics? It makes a big difference. Pm me if you need a source
I have alot of stuff. Not sure which ones are the antiemetics but I purchased by name in bulk whenever I seen something mentioned on any sn resource. My plan was to get everything laid out and set up as I approached my exit date. Let me check my box...

*Literally checking my box*

Pantoprazole 20mg
Domperidone 10mg
Propanolol 10mg
Metoclopramide 10mg

And quite a few other things. These are the items that I believe were mentioned the most over the years. And of course I have the tagament 200 stuffed in here too.

I just want to go as basic as possible. I believe the sn will do it's job regardless. I was looking for a little bit of relief during the process but too many revisions keep getting released so I don't even know what's good to take in preparation anymore. I'm reading now that some things are not recommended, will slow down absorbtion or cause more issues leading up to the sn, than the sn itself.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
Well you have the domperidone and metoclopramide so you do have what you need! I hope you use them, but as you say it should work anyway if you have several glasses of SN prepared

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Well you have the domperidone and metoclopramide so you do have what you need! I hope you use them, but as you say it should work anyway if you have several glasses of SN prepared
Thank you for your input. I will set those 2 aside specifically.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
Hypocrite_

Hypocrite_

Self-conflicted
Aug 10, 2022
Will throwing up reduce the amount of SN in the body?

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

Aug 29, 2022
Will throwing up reduce the amount of SN in the body?
Yes, but I believe they took that into consideration so the suggested servings to CTB are overkill for that specific reason. I don't remember the exact amount it takes to be considered deadly to humans but I think it's way under 25g. Hopefully someone will chime in with that number.

Edit: I just did a quick search and came across a med website that said, depending on body weight, concentrated dosages as low as 4g are considered lethal to humans. So I guess depending on size, if you drink 25 to 50g and puke a shitload your body will still retain a lethal amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypocrite_