• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Guys as one could see im posting a lot since my health declines so quickly that ill end end up dying horrible stashing my own throat since i cant take the pain anymore .ive been sick for like 21/2 years .it has to stop.people dont give a fuck only gossip about me cannot see walk etc gossiping about when i die like im wasting their time of life .i wish i could at once so they were happy too .i cant take it .im dying in a slow slow pace .i need to find crypto info. A member earlier had posted about helping people with crypto in a thread .cant find him.plwase if anyone could find him or somebody that knows can help

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs
S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
Do you know about Coinbase.com?

Reactions: Foreversad
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I cut my throat and don't advise it.
I can help with crypto

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Do you know about Coinbase.com?
Thank u guys the pain and the problems are so much that i scream of the pain.i think watching youtube helped as i can see one goings to coinbase and transfers some money there and then buys the crypto .if ones buys the crypto then transforms into monero make a wallet and pay? Are there any other detailed videos ? Thank you guus any help much appreciated

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I made the mistake of just using coinbase and wound up with awful malware.
take extra steps to protect yourself

DON@T forget the VPN

Last edited:
S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
Thank u guys the pain and the problems are so much that i scream of the pain.i think watching youtube helped as i can see one goings to coinbase and transfers some money there and then buys the crypto .if ones buys the crypto then transforms into monero make a wallet and pay? Are there any other detailed videos ? Thank you guus any help much appreciated
Yeah, but be aware that coinbase limits how much bitcoin you can buy per week with a credit card to 100 dollars (linking your bank account lets you purchase a much higher amount at a time). Message me if you get stuck

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I made the mistake of just using coinbase and wound up with awful malware.
take extra steps to protect yourself

View attachment 70547
DON@T forget the VPN
Thank you .i dont know about vpn is tor fine ?oh got what is binance? So much info i get lost

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Thank you .i dont know about vpn is tor fine ?oh got what is binance? So much info i get lost
i use malwarebytes which offers a vpn...nord is good
binance is just a trading site
passing it through two accounts makes it far harder to trace

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
So for antivirus u suggest maalwarvytws
And for browsing vpn u suggest nord .upload both of them .also by google store ? I see and the oeocedure aftee binance?

S

Siagos

Mar 30, 2019
i use malwarebytes which offers a vpn...nord is good
binance is just a trading site
passing it through two accounts makes it far harder to trace
Yeah, but don't intimidate him with too much stuff lol. If he going's to CTB soon anyway, what does he have to lose?

If you're desperate:
1. buy some bitcoin off coinbase
2. download tor
3. search google for world market darknet link and buy a bunch of oxys + benzos

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
So for antivirus u suggest maalwarvytws
And for browsing vpn u suggest nord .upload both of them .also by google store ? I see and the oeocedure aftee binance?
malwarebytes are the best and it has a vpn so you don't need nord too
with the vpn OFF, open a binance and coinbase account. do what you need to.
Having a separate bank account prevents anyone emptying your main one
then turn the vpn ON before you go to tor

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
malwarebytes are the best and it has a vpn so you don't need nord too
with the vpn OFF, open a binance and coinbase account. do what you need to.
Having a separate bank account prevents anyone emptying your main one
then turn the vpn ON before you go to tor
Isnt just vpn by mal enough? I need the tor too?
You mean to just tranfer the desired amount of money to the bank that is linked to the coinbase so that i dont risk futther loss?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
TOR is the browser to use the dark web
I mean buy what you need at binance,transfer it to coinbase,so it's harder to trace

• Love
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
TOR is the browser to use the dark web
I mean buy what you need at binance,transfer it to coinbase,so it's harder to trace
I thought vpn by mal and tor are the same thing.and then what i do ?

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Yeah, but don't intimidate him with too much stuff lol. If he going's to CTB soon anyway, what does he have to lose?

If you're desperate:
1. buy some bitcoin off coinbase
2. download tor
3. search google for world market darknet link and buy a bunch of oxys + benzos
Im but does it make reliable?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
In addition to the information others have given you here, there is a thread someone wrote awhile back that gives great details on how to buy crypto - I am not sure where you are located, but this may help as well.

In the upper right hand corner of the page (I am on laptop - not sure if the same thing can be seen from a phone), there is a search function - maybe try searcing crypto - you may find the link here if you would like some more information. There are also videos on YouTube that can walk you through this, if hearing is easier than reading.

I put this text in very large font in the hopes you will be able to read it more easily. I am so sorry you are suffering from so many illnesses, and so very much wish you peace and freedom from pain. (And apologies in advance if I am confusing you with someone else - I have had many head injuries and tend to be name blind). <3

• Love
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Thank you very much for everything ..you d been so thoughtful for me and humanly caring! Thank you so much .
Ive been searching for this i just use utube to see and far as i understand its like connect to coinbase->buycrypto->mske t monero~> buy wallet monero and then pay a or d .if i may did u buy and if so u used plain coinbase or binance before coinbase?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Personally, I find buying crypto confusing.

This is likely due to my many head injuries and where I live so it is best to follow what others have said here.

I am pretty sure that what you just wrote is what I read as well - but others can confirm it.

The one thing I did not see in what you wrote was taking measures to protect your anonimity (using a VPN) and/or(?) using a browser that does not make it easy to trace your IP address.

Tor (it has an icon/picture of an onion) is a browser (similar to microsoft, bing, chrome, etc.) that can be downloaded to your computer to browse anonymously (your IP address will not be readily evident).

Further than that, I cannot give much help.

<3

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Thank you very much .yes .express vpn and tor. I bought this in the ( screenshot) ? From google app android .how u think of paying?

Attachments

• IMG_20210702_064620.jpg
    IMG_20210702_064620.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Tor is free where I am located. It is downloadable like chrome, bing, firefox, etc.

You have to pay for this where you are from?

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I am not planning to use N (not enough money anymore - I have been hanging by a financial thread here).

On the one hand, I am kind of kicking myself for not buying N when I first started lurking here (before I signed up) and could have afforded it then. At that time, it was much, much less expensive as well.

My planned method may be more painful, but I have had a life-time of beyond severe mental and physical pain, so up to an hour or so of pain, no matter how excruciating, is nothing compared to the pain I have already felt. I already know I can endure it because of what I have endured before.

I have to go, be well!! : )

Reactions: Disappointered and Foreversad
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I am not planning to use N (not enough money anymore - I have been hanging by a financial thread here).

On the one hand, I am kind of kicking myself for not buying N when I first started lurking here (before I signed up) and could have afforded it then. At that time, it was much, much less expensive as well.

My planned method may be more painful, but I have had a life-time of beyond severe mental and physical pain, so up to an hour or so of pain, no matter how excruciating, is nothing compared to the pain I have already felt. I already know I can endure it because of what I have endured before.

I have to go, be well!! : )
I thank u from the bottom of my heart

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul