• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
I am severely depressed ever since I was 15 and I am extremely socially anxious since childhood. I am now 19 and nothing has changed. Things never got better and I still
live with my parents and I hate them very much. I'm not doing well in college
either.

I am so desperate to ctb but the problem is I live in a 3rd World Country and I don't have access to a lot of methods.

My chosen method is ligature strangulation.
The ligature that I am going to use is 1 nylon stockings because it's the closest thing that I have as a ligature.

Do you think it is possible to compress the carotid ateries using nylon stockings? How should I do it?

I tried compressing my neck with nylon stockings and the best I did was compress the
jugular vein(which creates the head-exploding feeling and triggers the SI).

What kind of knots should I use?
How should I tie nylon stockings around my neck in order for me to compress the carotid arteries?
Do I need additional materials for this method?

Thank you for reading up until the end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue, lobster salad, demuic and 3 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
As far as I know you should not use too elastic material as a ligature when it comes both to full and partial suspension. Nylon stockings may cause you a lot of troubles. There are guides about hanging on this forum, you should read them first. You will find lots of information.

Reactions: demuic, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Skathon and 1 other person
D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
Are you still living with family? Can you steal some? Or can you work to get some?
Yep I'm still living with them and I can't steal and they won't allow me to work because of Covid-19. They will only allow me to be independent when I finish college.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, 3691215 and demuic
h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

Jul 14, 2021
nylon stockings are weak. especially if used on ones self....yes it is a typical myth that serial killers have used just that to strangle their victims but lets be real. its that god damn survivors instinct that kicks in weather you want it to or not during a "mini" attempt. i mean i know why my hangings in the past have been unsuccessful. i gave up on that. my promise to my self was that my next attempt wasn't going to be an attempt.

S

sandalphon

Student
Aug 19, 2021
Is it corrupted enough to bribe a doctor for stuff?
Do not fucking do this. Despite what you might think, you will not find a developing country where a doctor will just give you CTB materials for a bribe. These people have careers and are well paid. Stop with this Hollywood BS that has no basis in reality.

Reactions: h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N and Sittichmutter
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
Do not fucking do this. Despite what you might think, you will not find a developing country where a doctor will just give you CTB materials for a bribe. These people have careers and are well paid. Stop with this Hollywood BS that has no basis in reality.
Not all developing countries have corrupted doctors but some still do. I've bribed a doctor before as they aren't paid that well in some countries such as mine. Obviously not something obvious as N but I've gotten painkillers as doctors equate it with addiction more than suicide attempts. What was your experience?

h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

h0wd1rtygrlzST4YCL3N

Jul 14, 2021
they wont even do that in hollywood....

Reactions: Ankou
Spidermanspiderpoo

Spidermanspiderpoo

Aug 23, 2022
I second this. From a 3rd world country myself and best case scenario they refuse, worst case they report you and then you have to deal with the police as well. Too much hassle.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This thread is from last year and the OP has not been seen on the forum for 4 months. I hope that they found freedom from their suffering.