alexK

alexK

Tormented
Mar 9, 2020
I wanna escape this hell I'm so sick and tired of dealing with all this shit. My life is not mine to live. I'm being controlled by my brother in every single aspect of my life. And there's nothing I can do about it. Even the Apple ID in my phone is his. I don't even know the password. Today I got the notification that someone was trying to get into my Apple ID using a different iPhone and I knew it was him!! He's trying to spy on me. I thought wtf what did he expect to find in my fucking Apple ID which is his anyway and never belonged to me?? Then all of a sudden like 1 hour after he pulled up to our house (he lives in a different house with his kid and wife) he drove to our house to link the Apple ID on my phone to his iPhone!!! Like can you imagine how sick this is? Cus I declined the authorization earlier!! He didn't even cover it up he straight up asked me to get my phone!!! He took it and linked the ID to his phone as well!!! Wtf!! Can he monitor/see everything I do now on my phone? Cus I'm scared he would find out about me going to this site. He would just take my phone away like he did before! I'm scared he can view my screen on his phone! Is it possible? That's my question please help me I'm freaking out this is bullshit I hate this life I hate him I hate the country that won't ever do anything to protect my rights or protect me from him. I'm sick and I just want to escape and run away from this hell. I'm not even allowed to do anything without permission and I'm a grown ass woman. I have no basic rights or dignity. I'm such an abused animal in cage

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I'm sorry your brother is such a loser. That is cruel beyond belief. I hope something happens to him to distract him so you can escape!!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'd recommend posting again with a title that describes what you want to know, something like "iPhone and Apple ID privacy questions." People who may know the answers may be more likely to notice and respond. And I recommend stating your question right at the start, in its own short and separate paragraph.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy