• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Please someone help me end my life, I literally can't keep thinking of suicide every day and still being here it's driving me crazy! I'm not strong enough to go alone or plan it and I can't find a serious partner on here. I'm honestly not a bad person I just can't b helped or live any longer, the NHS fucked my life up with ECT and now I can't b a mum, wife, have no friends left cus I've isolated myself as I'm so different. Please I just need peace now

• Aww..
Reactions: NoDream
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm so sorry you feel this way. The NHS does its best buy it's a flawed and broken system and can sometimes do more harm than good.

You can vent all you want on here and we'll listen and not judge. It won't solve your problems but maybe it will help a little.

Reactions: No hope, EmptyArms and LegaliseIt!
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you're certain that you desire to CTB, then I would start by asking, what method do you think you would use ?

Reactions: No hope and Thereisnothing
P

Puteminacoffin

Dec 16, 2019
I've been trying to bring myself to have the strength to, so I know exactly how you feel. Loving life, but having it all ruined so quick.
Best way to go in my opinion is the SN method, if you can't get nembutal, which is expensive and takes a while.

Reactions: No hope
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
We are here if you want to vent or talk. I'm sorry you are in such pain.

Reactions: No hope, EmptyArms and LegaliseIt!
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Oh sweetheart I am so glad you have shared how you are feeling with us here. Of course you are not a bad person, you cant help the raw deal of cards that life has dealt you. Choices get taken away from us along the way and things happen we have no control over and its horrid and life changing.
I know that feeling/urge so well about just wanting not to be here a second longer and just having peace and yet another minute has gone by, then an hour and a day. But I am still here and so are you. Is it a bad thing I am still here? Well no, because if I wasn't I wouldn't have seen your post and wouldn't be relying to it. So I would say that you are still here for a reason.

The NHS sadly is not what it was set up to do all those years ago, its badly run and over stretched and going from bad to worse. There have been so many messed up people over the years because of them, although they do great things too.

You say you want someone to help you end your life and not strong enough to plan it or go it alone. Firstly I would say share with us here more about how you are feeling, something like contemplating and going through with ending your life isn't something to rush into, even though its often the only way we think we can cope. Do lots of research into it all, ask questions here, get advice, there are some very knowledgeable people on here and we are all suffering in one way or another. Also give yourself a break, try and be kind to yourself. I know that is very hard, but just something small, even if its just treating yourself to something you enjoy to eat or wearing a favourite jumper or lighting a candle to relax by.

Most importantly you are not alone. The real world is a scary place and I feel isolated too, to a deep degree, on here I feel like I have support which I lack anywhere else. So I urge you to come on as often as you like and just do what feels right, noone is here to judge and reading other peoples posts and advice is incredibly helpful in itself. You take care and remember we are here. :heart:

Reactions: No hope, EmptyArms, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Thank u so much for all your responses it's nice to think there are some people there for me. I'm so sad but my life is over I'm only here in body, I just need help with ending it now. I've tried to get answers as to what's happened to my brain but been lied to over and over by the NHS to cover themselves. I hate life now x

A

asifkhanny12345

Student
Jan 2, 2020
No hope am same boat as u what method was u thinking of

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
I'm sorry to say this, but if you're not strong enough to even plan it, you definitely won't be strong enough to do it. Overcoming your survival instincts is extremely difficult, and many people are never able to bring themselves to do it. Plus, I don't think anyone will directly help you do it, as there are some serious legal consequences for that. You are going to have to gather up all the strength you have left, and do tons and tons of research. Peace be with you.

Reactions: Thereisnothing
D

Daffodil

Student
Dec 23, 2019
All you can do is start researching methods and find the one for you.