• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
I overheard my ma recently and she's talking of getting me committed

I haven't had a serious attempt in a month, I've attended all my counselling and drs appointments and have been working a job regularly and doing other everyday activities

She's been ringing healthcare officials and I think she's been making out I'm worse than i actually am

Does anyone know of the legal procedures I need to go through to divorce my family or at least my parents in the UK

I'm an adult and I don't want my parents or other family members having any control over my life if this is what they plan to do

Do I need a lawyer or solicitor? I've never had to do anything like this before

I'm very scared, I do not want to be ripped away from my life that I'm trying to put back together because honestly I think it's my mum who's a bit nuts and probably needs some time away somewhere but she is very good at bullying people into getting what she wants

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: porhtna and Suicidebydeath
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I'm sorry that you're going through this. I can't help you since I don't (generally) know how the laws work, nor do I know in which part of the world you are. I can only wish that everything will turn out fine.

Where I am, if you are a minor, basically your parents can and have the power to put you into a psychiatric hospital and to have you committed for a certain period of time. BUT, generally you could be committed if, either you're a threat to others, or you're a threat to your own safety and to yourself in general.

Again, I'm sorry you're going through this...

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Josuyo
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
That sounds incredibly scary, I hope you can find a way out. Have you tried talking to her directly about this?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

If nt in immedi8 dangr wld nd a m.h. assessmnt 2 b cmmttd. If u cn shw u r engagng in recvry & nt @ rsk 2 urslf cnnt C hw thy wld cmmt u. Is also lst resrt w/ C-19.

Reactions: Josuyo