• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

letthelightin

letthelightin

Jun 24, 2023
i've recently finished ketamine treatment for my severe depression and thought it's been going well but i'm pretty much sure that i am beyond saving. i'm too scared to order sn from tig because i don't want the police showing up to my doorstep (i live in the US and don't know how they go about these things).

all i have is a very little amount of oxycodone and quite a lot of gabapentin. would i be successful with only relying on gabapentin, if it's at all effective?

i appreciate the help,
also, has anyone had any luck getting sn from tig successfully delivered to the US?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: love_peep, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Probably not. Pills are not a reliable method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stormy Raine, Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and 1 other person
mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
Internet says you'd need a pretty high dose of gabapentin for it to be lethal (a few dozen grams at least). Considering the amounts each capsule/pill can contain from what I know of, it's more likely you'd throw up or something. Just thinking about swallowing that much at once has me cringing.

With the amount of gabapentin I'm prescribed per month (chronic pain), it'd also be a few months' worth of gabapentin to take all at once. Not sure how much you have but it'd be a lot.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CTB Dream and letthelightin
mouseteacup

mouseteacup

mouse - it/its
Aug 1, 2023
Internet says you'd need a pretty high dose of gabapentin for it to be lethal (a few dozen grams at least). Considering the amounts each capsule/pill can contain from what I know of, it's more likely you'd throw up or something. Just thinking about swallowing that much at once has me cringing.

With the amount of gabapentin I'm prescribed per month (chronic pain), it'd also be a few months' worth of gabapentin to take all at once. Not sure how much you have but it'd be a lot.
I wanted to mention too that this can also be affected by your tolerance, metabolism, etc., and it's very likely you could just end up getting pretty sick. Another source I'm looking at right now says there "is no established lethal dose of gabapentin," but it's more likely to be lethal when mixed with other things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, letthelightin and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This not know wrk, type wrk sn n etc

no safe

• Informative
Reactions: Zegers, Sweet Tart, AShipinthedark and 3 others
letthelightin

letthelightin

Jun 24, 2023
I wanted to mention too that this can also be affected by your tolerance, metabolism, etc., and it's very likely you could just end up getting pretty sick. Another source I'm looking at right now says there "is no established lethal dose of gabapentin," but it's more likely to be lethal when mixed with other things.
thank you, i appreciate the help
This not know wrk, type wrk sn n etc

no safe
wish i could get n :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Many others already said it. You may need to look into other ODs described in the PPeH or in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I hate how difficult it is to exit this world and how much more suffering is cause by this anti-suicide society we have have to live in.

I hope you find peace!

Reactions: 020x
letthelightin

letthelightin

Jun 24, 2023
Many others already said it. You may need to look into other ODs described in the PPeH or in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

I hate how difficult it is to exit this world and how much more suffering is cause by this anti-suicide society we have have to live in.

I hope you find peace!
Could you maybe help me on where I could find these resources? thank you!

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Could you maybe help me on where I could find these resources? thank you!

you find the link to the peaceful pill handbook there!

Reactions: love_peep
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
i've recently finished ketamine treatment for my severe depression and thought it's been going well but i'm pretty much sure that i am beyond saving. i'm too scared to order sn from tig because i don't want the police showing up to my doorstep (i live in the US and don't know how they go about these things).

all i have is a very little amount of oxycodone and quite a lot of gabapentin. would i be successful with only relying on gabapentin, if it's at all effective?

i appreciate the help,
also, has anyone had any luck getting sn from tig successfully delivered to the US?
can i ask how how many sessions you did, how long ago did you finish your ketamine treatment and was it iv or another form?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I feel curious about the ketamine for depression, i think its not available in my country but it was helpful?