• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
QuartziteGlitter

QuartziteGlitter

Forgotten shard
Apr 27, 2023
Hi, I hope your day's been great and that this coming year welcomes you warmly.

No frills: Please help me find a method, or rather just decide for one. I know this is beyond what any human should ask for, but my mind's been working so out of pace this last week. I'm filled with doubts and fear of failing and having to deal with all sorts of awful aftermaths!! I'm honestly terrified.

I don't have the access or resources to get a hold on fancy chemicals or pure substances, only common stuff anyone could buy! Please, help me. Please. I care not whether the method is a tad violent or if it hurts to a degree, as long as it's not something excruciating as drinking chlorine or some other insane thing!

I need to leave. Now. I have postponed this long enough and I no longer have the energy to even move. If you can at least point me to a direction where a certain end is, you'll have my infinite and endless thanks. Please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Magunx and CTB Dream
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
It's against our rules to ask / help regarding methods.
You need to decide for yourself if and how you want to leave.

Helping can and will be seen as assisted suicide. In lots of countries you can go to jail for that

I suggest you check out our

Reactions: TheBroken
Status
Not open for further replies.