• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
Hey everyone,
I am really really desperate.
The only ctb method I can do is hanging. But I'm not good at the physics of it all and finding the right material, Ive got to work with what I have (household items), I can't buy anything because that would bring suspicion.
I would love for someone to guide me through this and help me please, I really can't deal with more hospitals or failed attempts.
This needs to be successful, I can't be a burden any longer.
Thank you so much in advance :heart:

For anchor points I have a really firm wooden beam in the living room or a metal firm ladder

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, soft-flower345, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 2 others
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Hey everyone,
I am really really desperate.
The only ctb method I can do is hanging. But I'm not good at the physics of it all and finding the right material, Ive got to work with what I have (household items), I can't buy anything because that would bring suspicion.
a rope.. a cord ... not sure what to say sorry life has brought you here.
I would love for someone to guide me through this and help me please, I really can't deal with more hospitals or failed attempts.
This needs to be successful, I can't be a burden any longer.
Thank you so much in advance :heart:
There are many threads on partial and full. That can help.
For anchor points I have a really firm wooden beam in the living room or a metal firm ladder
half way there.
Good luck .

• Hugs
Reactions: lessthanzero
Not_a_happy_Waf

Not_a_happy_Waf

"What is life but a thousand flaws?"
May 10, 2023
There's an instructions page somewhere on the forum, but I feel you, I've been feeling the same way for a while, might do it soon too... good luck... :heart:

• Love
L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
a rope.. a cord ... not sure what to say sorry life has brought you here.

There are many threads on partial and full. That can help.

half way there.
Good luck .
thank you for your reply
I don't own a rope, besides a cord what would u think would be the best option?
thanks
There's an instructions page somewhere on the forum, but I feel you, I've been feeling the same way for a while, might do it soon too... good luck... :heart:
also hanging?
sorry btw and sending u hugs
I know how u feel and may we find peace

• Love
Reactions: Not_a_happy_Waf
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
thank u
How are u if u don't mind me asking, I saw a post where you were talking about ctb
no problem at all <3 i found the thread to be very useful.

thankyou for asking :)
yes, i attempted partial hanging with a rope on saturday night - but failed because i hadn't tied my rope to the anchor point securely enough to hold my bodyweight.

now im back at work - slaving away - i can't say that it feels very good.

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345 and lessthanzero
L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
no problem at all <3 i found the thread to be very useful.

thankyou for asking :)
yes, i attempted partial hanging with a rope on saturday night - but failed because i hadn't tied my rope to the anchor point securely enough to hold my bodyweight.

now im back at work - slaving away - i can't say that it feels very good.
thinking of you! And I'm still here for a little while if u want to talk
Are u thinking of attempting again?
hugs

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
thinking of you! And I'm still here for a little while if u want to talk
Are u thinking of attempting again?
hugs
im not sure if i want to attempt again soon - i haven't written my will yet. i think it's probably unwise for me to CTB with no preparations, and i feel as though i rushed it!

• Love
L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
im not sure if i want to attempt again soon - i haven't written my will yet. i think it's probably unwise for me to CTB with no preparations, and i feel as though i rushed it!
that's good to hear, don't rush into anything
If u don't mind me asking, what did u use for ligature?
hugs

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
that's good to hear, don't rush into anything
If u don't mind me asking, what did u use for ligature?
hugs
i used a climbing rope - it's smooth, but doesn't slip from my neck easily. it's also thick enough to support my body weight without snapping :)

• Love
L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
i used a climbing rope - it's smooth, but doesn't slip from my neck easily. it's also thick enough to support my body weight without snapping :)
I have some bathrobe cords that are really thick, I was thinking of using that but I need to find a ligature to attach it to.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I have some bathrobe cords that are really thick, I was thinking of using that but I need to find a ligature to attach it to.
dyou mean the string that you tie around your waist? - i can imagine they are pretty strong - and if you can't buy something like a climbing rope without drawing suspicion, it may be your best bet.

don't answer me if you don't want to :) but can i ask - are you planning to partial or full hang?

L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
dyou mean the string that you tie around your waist? - i can imagine they are pretty strong - and if you can't buy something like a climbing rope without drawing suspicion, it may be your best bet.

don't answer me if you don't want to :) but can i ask - are you planning to partial or full hang?
yes that string, and sadly my purchases are being monitored so any rope would be too suspicious
And no I don't mind, I actually look forward to your responses because that's the only conversation I can have about my plans,
I think the full hang is the safest way for me to succeed
sadly I always failed in physics class, never knew I needed it so badly now

• Hugs
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
yes that string, and sadly my purchases are being monitored so any rope would be too suspicious
And no I don't mind, I actually look forward to your responses because that's the only conversation I can have about my plans,
I think the full hang is the safest way for me to succeed
sadly I always failed in physics class, never knew I needed it so badly now
a full suspension used to be my preferred method - but over the years, the idea of CTBing that way terrifies me more and more!

i think i much prefer to think about the idea of sitting somewhat comfortably while i partially hang - full suspension takes bravery <3

• Love
Reactions: Vivacious_Vee and lessthanzero
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
  • Love
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
thank you so so so much, sheets made into a rope, house secure, hounds are safe, letters are written, so it is time that I move away from this shell that has been so supportive xx right house nearly all locked, thank you for this link, I am so happy right now, hug hounds and then get on my bus xxx
i hope your transition is peaceful - thinking of you vee <3

• Love
Reactions: Vivacious_Vee
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
a full suspension used to be my preferred method - but over the years, the idea of CTBing that way terrifies me more and more!

i think i much prefer to think about the idea of sitting somewhat comfortably while i partially hang - full suspension takes bravery <3
I dont want to do full, as I feel I will kick out and catch something and it wont happen, so I am thinking kneeling, but got to do some reading, right, than k you, time to catch up bus xxx
thank you so so so much, sheets made into a rope, house secure, hounds are safe, letters are written, so it is time that I move away from this shell that has been so supportive xx right house nearly all locked, thank you for this link, I am so happy right now, hug hounds and then get on my bus xxx
Read so much yesterday, thought I had it all sorted, just a complete mess today.... with a red throat to boot.... cant talk either! In bits, but will just find another way.....
i hope your transition is peaceful - thinking of you vee <3
Thank you, sadly not, just very emotional today, with a red neck and sore throat.... Tried, ended up feeling the pulse in my neck, letting myself just ease into it and well... felt my heart in my neck but sadly to no avail... in bits today.... Have thrown away most of my clothes, put loads in bin, I want out... Will be looking for another way, feeling so down after truly thought I was going yesterday, I want to catch my bus.... thank you x

• Hugs
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I dont want to do full, as I feel I will kick out and catch something and it wont happen, so I am thinking kneeling, but got to do some reading, right, than k you, time to catch up bus xxx

Read so much yesterday, thought I had it all sorted, just a complete mess today.... with a red throat to boot.... cant talk either! In bits, but will just find another way.....

Thank you, sadly not, just very emotional today, with a red neck and sore throat.... Tried, ended up feeling the pulse in my neck, letting myself just ease into it and well... felt my heart in my neck but sadly to no avail... in bits today.... Have thrown away most of my clothes, put loads in bin, I want out... Will be looking for another way, feeling so down after truly thought I was going yesterday, I want to catch my bus.... thank you x
im sorry that you couldn't make it, and are forced to exist in this hellish world <3

have you considered the CO method? (useful threads linked below) i think i read in another thread that you're close to the River Severn, so am i! - the banks might make a good place to set up the CO tent. [EDIT: not in a place where the tide will sweep you away though!]

after failing my partial hanging attempt, i think CO is the method i want to go for next - partial is very tricky to get right, but you can practice passing out by pressing your thumbs on the carotid arteries - by doing this, you'll grasp a better understanding of where to place the rope around your neck.