• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I'm a newbie here I want to ctb by SN poisoning but dear god I'm so stuck where In the uk can I get it all I've found is curing salt so salt with SN salts for meat but would that work on EBay
Another site the SN on Amazon was just 0.06%
The reason I'm asking u guys for help is this is my decision and choice and I just want advice no one is doing anything wrong by this I'm a grown woman and know what I'm doing I just want peace I ask for nothing more
Pls don't advise me on help lines or recovery because I've been there got the tee shirt and used it to mopped up my tears

So pls guys pls friends take pity on me cause you guys do understand what I'm going through and the outside does not ctb to them is a mental illness not a choice

Two people have sxx than a baby is born but that baby grows up and now death or life should be in that human's hands
One right one choice one decision should be ours and ours alone to take

my final wishes are that my ashes be put underneath tower bridge so hopefully I will be a mermaid for a while that's my childhood dream
I know what I want is sad to many people and relief for others
For me peace is relief forever
Hugs & Peace To All :hug:

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and ihateliving
I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
Hey!! I'm from the UK too and have literally just posted a thread so similar to yours! I've been planning on ctb by sn for some time now. I've got everything else I need but getting the actual sodium nitrite is soooo hard !!
im still researching and asking for help. Please let me know where you manage to get some from.
Ive found some sources online but they are saying it will take 4 weeks to come! I can't wait that long !

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost, falloutcarter13 and Aurora.
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Hey Tigeress =) I'm glad to read that you've made your decision in a rational state of mind and you sound really committed. Your mind hasn't changed about anything for the time I've been watching your posts and chatting with you, so its not an impulsive decision you've made (imo). I don't think you're going to get anybody fighting you about your decision here, and if you do just ignore them. This place is for people to listen, understand, and support you.

Sourcing SN in the UK sounds difficult, but not impossible, from what I've read. I'm in the US so I can't really help with this. I've read many users in the UK are getting their >97% SN from a source in the Ukraine, you may want to search some of those keywords and send PMs to ask them personally. After seeing what my brothers and sisters across the pond go through to get this stuff, I feel really lucky that the US is too distracted by Trump's bullshit to take this method away from us before I could get my hands on some. From what I understand, pure SN isn't out-and-out illegal in the UK and there are no penalties for attempting to import a substance without having the proper license...so while its difficult, it seems that the worst case scenario for finding a supplier and placing and order is a potential welfare check/visit from police. I read about this happening in Aus and one member in London I believe had some cops show up asking them why they ordered SN, although they had no warrant and didn't search or confiscate it.

I know that's unhelpful, but its the only advice I've got for you. If I see anything promising for your situation, I'll PM you so you know where to look. Best wishes and huge hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Tigeress Lost
H

helloparty

Aug 6, 2020
HI Tigeress Lost, I am in the same situation as you and I understand how you feel. Good Luck - I hope you find peace

• Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
Hey!! I'm from the UK too and have literally just posted a thread so similar to yours! I've been planning on ctb by sn for some time now. I've got everything else I need but getting the actual sodium nitrite is soooo hard !!
im still researching and asking for help. Please let me know where you manage to get some from.
Ive found some sources online but they are saying it will take 4 weeks to come! I can't wait that long !
Yes I know how you are feeling friend it's hard for us in the uk to try and get SN I Saw Somewhere but it salt + sn would that work?
I've heard when you drink SN It's salty anyway but listen I'm here for you
Hug :hug: & Peace x

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Yes I know how you are feeling friend it's hard for us in the uk to try and get SN I Saw Somewhere but it salt + sn would that work?
I've heard when you drink SN It's salty anyway but listen I'm here for you
Hug :hug: & Peace x
No, don't consider salt+SN combos. Even if you could get 10% SN in this form, you would have to drink 250 grams of it to get the recommended dose to ctb. That's over a half a pound. There is no way to do this. It's not an option, I'm sorry =( Drinking pure SN and holding it down is tough enough on its own

• Love
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Jul 30, 2020
HI Tigeress Lost, I am in the same situation as you and I understand how you feel. Good Luck - I hope you find peace
Thank You Friend So Much For Your Kind Words & Understandings That I Am Not Just Talking Mental Like The Outside World Says And That I'm Serious About Wanting Peace
Good Luck & I Hope You Find Peace Too
Hugs And Peace x:hug:
No, don't consider salt+SN combos. Even if you could get 10% SN in this form, you would have to drink 250 grams of it to get the recommended dose to ctb. That's over a half a pound. There is no way to do this. It's not an option, I'm sorry =( Drinking pure SN and holding it down is tough enough on its own
Hi there mate
Really so it's need to be just SN without Salt I get that
Thank You Friend So Much For Your Kind Words & Understandings That I Am Not Just Talking Mental Like The Outside World Says And That I'm Serious About Wanting Peace
Good Luck & I Hope You Find Peace Too
Hugs And Peace
[QUOTE="falloutcarter13, post: 818865, member: 20336"
Hey Tigeress you've made your decision in a rational state of mind and you sound really committed. Your mind hasn't changed about anything for the time I've been watching your posts and chatting with you, so its not an impulsive decision you've made (imo). I don't think you're going to get anybody fighting you about your decision here, and if you do just ignore them. This place is for people to listen, understand, and support you.

Sourcing SN in the UK sounds difficult, but not impossible, from what I've read. I'm in the US so I can't really help with this. I've read many users in the UK are getting their >97% SN from a source in the Ukraine, you may want to search some of those keywords and send PMs to ask them personally. After seeing what my brothers and sisters across the pond go through to get this stuff, I feel really lucky that the US is too distracted by Trump's bullshit to take this method away from us before I could get my hands on some. From what I understand, pure SN isn't out-and-out illegal in the UK and there are no penalties for attempting to import a substance without having the proper license...so while its difficult, it seems that the worst case scenario for finding a supplier and placing and order is a potential welfare check/visit from police. I read about this happening in Aus and one member in London I believe had some cops show up asking them why they ordered SN, although they had no warrant and didn't search or confiscate it.

I know that's unhelpful, but its the only advice I've got for you. If I see anything promising for your situation, I'll PM you so you know where to look. Best wishes and huge hugs.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Friend so so so much
Peace & Hugs :hug:

Last edited: