• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LivingForTheMoment

LivingForTheMoment

Finding Happiness and Helping Others!
Dec 31, 2022
I guess I'm a hypocrite.

I'm desperately in need of pentobarbital/nembutal. If anyone can provide in Toronto, Ontario I'm willing to meet even before purchasing just to build your trust. However you'd like so that you can remain anonymous and safe is fine by me, so long as I can get what I need. I just need to go. I'm completely disillusioned with the world and I need an out quickly.

Please help me, I'm in so much pain.
I guess I'm a hypocrite.

I'm desperately in need of pentobarbital/nembutal. If anyone can provide in Toronto, Ontario I'm willing to meet even before purchasing just to build your trust. However you'd like so that you can remain anonymous and safe is fine by me, so long as I can get what I need. I just need to go. I'm completely disillusioned with the world and I need an out quickly.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked about before, I just need help quickly and if possible a painless way out is most preferable.
I guess I'm a hypocrite.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked about before, I just need help quickly and if possible a painless way out is most preferable.
secobarbital is okay too. I just need help.

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
unless you know a doctor or vets you wont get it. You'll need to find an alternative product to use.

Upvote 0